• 2(current)
XBMC HTTP-R, Remote Control Web App for PDA, PPC, or Smartphone (developers wanted)
Nice work, it is just what I was looking for. I was going to start developing one. I'm going to test it on my Nokia E71 and let you know.
nice, will have to try it later
arormoser Wrote:Nice work, it is just what I was looking for. I was going to start developing one. I'm going to test it on my Nokia E71 and let you know.

Tnx, by the way, if it's not working, and you know a bit of HTML and CSS, you can easily make your own theme that is compatible with a nokia E71... (please share it Smile)

The index.php can recognize your phone (browser version), and select the right interface for it (although this isn't completely ready yet...). I'm still using this everyday... the new opera 9.5 builds are extremely quick and will boot within 1 second...
XiniX88 Wrote:Tnx, by the way, if it's not working, and you know a bit of HTML and CSS, you can easily make your own theme that is compatible with a nokia E71... (please share it Smile)

The index.php can recognize your phone (browser version), and select the right interface for it (although this isn't completely ready yet...). I'm still using this everyday... the new opera 9.5 builds are extremely quick and will boot within 1 second...
I will, but i'm having problems getting it work. Maybe you can help me, i follow all the instructions steps and i get the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: version in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: info in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined index: __id in C:\wamp\www\interface\ppc\inspire\index.php on line 19

when i open index.php.

Do you know what could it be?

Thanks, AR
arormoser Wrote:I will, but i'm having problems getting it work. Maybe you can help me, i follow all the instructions steps and i get the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: version in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined index: info in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined index: __id in C:\wamp\www\interface\ppc\inspire\index.php on line 19

when i open index.php.

Do you know what could it be?

Thanks, AR
Work now! I used wamp (apache/php/mysql package for windows) and 'short open tag' PHP settings was not set by default, one i set it up it worked!

One thing that I noted that is missing is Queue Command for Music Library. I'm going to add it and as soon as it's working, i will send you the new code.

Great work the GUI it's very well resolve.

AR
arormoser Wrote:One thing that I noted that is missing is Queue Command for Music Library.

First of all, tnx for trying... But what do you mean by "Queue command for music library". You can queue music at the moment by hitting the "To playlist" button...
Hello,

Very good tools, works fine on my htc touch hd !
any chance to have a version with 800x480 resolution ?
Lightbulb 
Could XBMC HTTP-R code utilize XBMC's new "Large Image Control" feature to fornce XBMC to resize covers/posters/banners before it sends them to the XBMC HTTP-R remote over the network?

See:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Large_Image_Control
and:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=32392

XBMC HTTP-R could possible use this to let XBMC Media Center HTTP API resize (make them smaller in size) the covers/posters/banners images before send them over network to XBMC HTTP-R, that way the PDA does not have to cache the full size image.

This should hopefully make browsing with covers/posters/banners much faster.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:Could XBMC HTTP-R code utilize XBMC's new "Large Image Control" feature to fornce XBMC to resize covers/posters/banners before it sends them to the XBMC HTTP-R remote over the network?

See:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Large_Image_Control
and:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=32392

XBMC HTTP-R could possible use this to let XBMC Media Center HTTP API resize (make them smaller in size) the covers/posters/banners images before send them over network to XBMC HTTP-R, that way the PDA does not have to cache the full size image.

This should hopefully make browsing with covers/posters/banners much faster.

I couldn't get the image straight away from XBMC... If I follow the path from XBMC (download it) it won't give a file (files even don't exist)... there are some workarounds (also used by the iPhone XBMC Control) but I just fetch the image only once again from the real source (imdb or so) and then create a temp file of it... (so it will create a scaled temp for the PDA, it should already load pretty fast, and your PDA doesn't get the full-sized image, but only a scaled one)

Never saw the large image control, will try it out if the image path bug is solved...

Haze Wrote:Hello,

Very good tools, works fine on my htc touch hd !
any chance to have a version with 800x480 resolution ?

I don't know which resolution opera is scaling to (because on 640x480 screens (like HTC Diamond)) will scale it to 320x240... Can you make a screenshot on how it is looking at the moment?
XiniX88 Wrote:Go to http://192.168.1.75:8080/ and check if the HTTP interface of XBMC is working... If not: Go to the XBMC settings (network) => Webinterface, and enable it on port 8080.

Then go to http://192.168.1.75/interface/ and check if it is working.

Webserver on 192.168.1.75:8080 is OK
192.168.1.75/interface/indexing.php send
Indexing: xbox
Movies
Progress: 4
Great...but
192.168.1.75/interface/ give me blank page !
192.168.1.75/interface/index.php return error 404

What's wrong ?
Pierre Wrote:Webserver on 192.168.1.75:8080 is OK
192.168.1.75/interface/indexing.php send
Indexing: xbox
Movies
Progress: 4
Great...but
192.168.1.75/interface/ give me blank page !
192.168.1.75/interface/index.php return error 404

What's wrong ?

index.php does exist on your webserver? I almost say: PHP isn't configured the right way, or PHP isn't upgraded to version 5.2... Since it is working for all the other persons over here...

If you still want to give it a try, check the index.php, does it exist? if so, rename it to index2.php and go to http ://yoururl/yourfolder/index2.php check if that is working, if so, it is your apache configuration

If you still see a blank screen, please load the PHP defaults (you can get them on php.net (http://nl.php.net/manual/en/install.php)

if it still doesn't work check your PHP version (must be 5.2 or higher) by creating a test.php and put this into it:
Code:
<?php
phpinfo();

So it really seems to me that it is a configuration problem. Good luck solving it... hope you can do something with my information.
Realy nice. To bad it needs php so it can't run on the XBOX.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Bram77 Wrote:Realy nice. To bad it needs php so it can't run on the XBOX.

You can run XBMC HTTP-R on a separate server... So if you have a media server (to collect all your movies on 1 server), you can run it on that... But yes, you can't run it on the XBOX itself, but you can control the XBOX if you have another server/pc with PHP.

Btw, I'm trying to develop a version which can control the mouse cursor of your XBMC.
New version 0.3, didn't test the zip file yet, but should work. New in this version is to control your XBMC like it is your XBMC. You will now see your XBMC on screen, just tap on whatever you want to do and it will be done...

So you will get a screen like this (yes it is rotated!) and you can control it by tapping on whatever you want on your touchscreen of your mobile device Smile (hope you understand the message) (you can find it in More options => Touch).

Download!

Suggestions? Please report them Smile
I have been using xbrunzmc remote, but this new version has my interest up. i'm configuring php currently and hopefully will report back tomorrow or the next day with results....
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC HTTP-R, Remote Control Web App for PDA, PPC, or Smartphone (developers wanted)0