• 9(current)
XBMC HTTP-R, Remote Control Web App for PDA, PPC, or Smartphone (developers wanted)
would like to download it as well.
someone willing to upload it somewhere again? would like to try this one out!
HTPC + Mediaserver
E8400 - ABIT I-N73HD - 2GB DDR2 - 3.5TB - Geforce G210 - ANTEC FUSION V2 - Ubuntu 10.04 - XBMC-PVR

TV-Server
Ubuntu 10.04 - Tvheadend - Smargo Reader - Oscam Card Server - 2x PCI DVB-C
pretty please?
Anyone?
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Just in case anyone wondered, here's a google-archived version of Derek den Haas' homepage where the download links once were. Anybody know how to find the files in Google archives? Or perhaps anyone downloaded this and could reupload?

http://209.85.135.132/search?q=cache:hoh...=firefox-a

Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
when i get home tonight i will try to upload this somewhere. ive worked on the interface for WVGA devices a little bit. the original release supports QVGA and is scaled which makes the app difficult to control... i can include updates if wanted.

i haven' used php for 3 years so my updates are minimal and simple :p

-update-

http:// http://www.mediafire.com/file/yihlcjpy5jt
WVGA version

http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9gjyd3gg1x
original
Thanks mate! I have a problem with configuration though. Everything installed nicely, but when I navigate to my HTPC's IP address, (say, 192.168.1.1/xbmc) I get a blank screen. What do I do wrong?
Cheers
Sorted it out, the solution was posted on page 4 of this thread (here). In short, the "short open tag" parameter was off on my php installation. Turned it on and voila!

Sadly, the new version doesn't resize properly on my Omnia (darn WQVGA, or whatever they call it). Will have to try the older version, which works nicely.

Another problem is with indexing: I get lots of following errors when scraping movies:
Code:
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in C:\XAMPP\xampplite\htdocs\xbmc\includes\classes\modules\image.php on line 18
Also a timeout when indexing albums
Code:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 192.168.1.101:8080 (Próba połšczenia nie powiodła się, ponieważ połšczona strona nie odpowiedziała poprawnie po ustalonym okresie czasu lub utworzone połšczenie nie powiodło się, ponieważ połšczony host nie odpowiedział. ) in C:\XAMPP\xampplite\htdocs\xbmc\includes\classes\modules\database\xbmc.php on line 95

Cheers

UPDATE: It seems the image indexing problem is serious, as the same error code shows on top of my PDA when playing or selecting films. Ugly. The error code points at the following lines within ..\includes\classes\modules\image.php

Code:
            // Get image information:
            $image_info = getimagesize($image_path);
            $orig_width = $image_info[0];
            $orig_height = $image_info[1];
Is it something with the code, or with my XBMC library? Where does this script take info from, the XBMC or my disk? Also, nowadays I have both <filmtitle.tbn> and <folder.jpg> posters in my film folders. Perhaps this could help in solving the riddle. Anyone?
are the indexing errors only for movies or for tv shows as well? i have had the same problem but i had assumed it was because im not connected to the net. ill double check the code to see whats happening.

the wvga pages will only render correctly on 480x800 devices or above
tamago_quin Wrote:are the indexing errors only for movies or for tv shows as well? i have had the same problem but i had assumed it was because im not connected to the net. ill double check the code to see whats happening.

the wvga pages will only render correctly on 480x800 devices or above
Yeah, TV shows as well. Interestingly, the only show that was indexed nicely and has a nice gfx is... a show I don't have. That is I have an empty folder titled ..\Firefly, a leftover from testing MIP. It has no content, yet automagically the HTTP-R displays a nice button. Where is it stored on my PC if not in the folder?

See the attached screenie (made on PC, but it looks the same on my PDA). Image
Could it be that part of the problem is I don't use WideIcons for my media and instead use only Posters and Fanarts? Perhaps this script looks for WideIcons and when finds none simply crashes?

Also, is there a way to have both WideIcons and Posters in media folders? How should I name them?

(Four sentences, four questions...)
Halibutt Wrote:Could it be that part of the problem is I don't use WideIcons for my media and instead use only Posters and Fanarts? Perhaps this script looks for WideIcons and when finds none simply crashes?

Also, is there a way to have both WideIcons and Posters in media folders? How should I name them?

(Four sentences, four questions...)

the movie thumbs are not loading because the sql command is selecting from an empty column. possibly after this application was created the database structure has changed? this problem is out of my expertise....

as for the tv shows. try running indexing.php on the server. this app is trying to get the banners from a webpage, not your file structure. if that succeeds then this is a problem with your server config

these are my guesses. i dont have net access on my box so i can only theorize.

another idea might be to connect to your computers global ip address rather than its network ip address
tamago_quin Wrote:the movie thumbs are not loading because the sql command is selecting from an empty column. possibly after this application was created the database structure has changed? this problem is out of my expertise....
Anyone?

Quote:as for the tv shows. try running indexing.php on the server. this app is trying to get the banners from a webpage, not your file structure. if that succeeds then this is a problem with your server config
Sadly, I have only one machine which serves both as a server and HTPC. Which means I'm already running it on my server. Or do you mean some fancy option to run it from within XAMPP in some way?

Quote:another idea might be to connect to your computers global ip address rather than its network ip address
Sadly, this doesn't seem to work (404). Perhaps my router doesn't put such connections through.

Thanks for the ideas anyway. Anyone else?
Cheers
did you run indexing.php from your pc or your cell phone?

open http://localhost in chrome or firefox on your pc and see what happens
tamago_quin Wrote:did you run indexing.php from your pc or your cell phone?
Both, actually. The effect is the same, whether it's Opera Mobile, Firefox and even Internet Exploiter.

Here's exactly what I do:
  1. start XBMC
  2. start XAMPP
  3. start Apache
  4. start mySQL
  5. navigate to 192.168.1.101/xbmc/indexing.php

Indexing starts, that's when I get lots of such errors for Movies and TV shows
Code:
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in C:\XAMPP\xampplite\htdocs\xbmc\includes\classes\modules\image.php on line 18

I occasionally also get the following error here or there, but it doesn't seem to be the problem. Or is it?
Code:
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to 192.168.1.101:8080 (Próba połšczenia nie powiodła się, ponieważ połšczona strona nie odpowiedziała poprawnie po ustalonym okresie czasu lub utworzone połšczenie nie powiodło się, ponieważ połšczony host nie odpowiedział. ) in C:\XAMPP\xampplite\htdocs\xbmc\includes\classes\modules\database\xbmc.php on line 95

Quote:open http://localhost in chrome or firefox on your pc and see what happens
It redirects me automagically to http://localhost/xampp/, with XAMPP Lite 1.7.2 info settings (that orange page with "Congratulations: You have successfully installed XAMPP on this system!").

EDIT/ Where does the indexer store the database? Perhaps there is an option to add such gfx manually? - or find a solution there...
Cheers
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC HTTP-R, Remote Control Web App for PDA, PPC, or Smartphone (developers wanted)0