• 4(current)
[RELEASE] CBS (Video) Plugin for XBMC - Now with HD Support!
Thanks for correction rwparris2 Smile
Settings layout changes committed to the SVN.

I am going to work on Show information right now and then get around to removing the numbering.
CrashX: I tried to address a couple of your issues with Download and Quality settings. i just committed a new version that i am happy with. it will use Dialog boxes for all Ask settings.

I am going to maintain a to do list at the top of thread for any suggestions and their status

I am going to finish up the Show information now i think.
Finished up some work on new features

-changed: Added Settings to customize category views
-changed: Episode and Clip naming
-added: cache HD video list

i wrote something to get the show information but it was slow so i am working on a different solution where it will scrape and then cache. i will have an option to rebuild cache to rebuild the show info.
BlueCop:- New changes look great .. Smile
im getting the following error when trying to get the list of HD videos:
http://pastebin.com/m7f56b29a
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
dbldown768: what platform are you on?

how did you install the script?

can you check if this plugin cache directory exists?
plugins/video/CBS/resources/cache/

it is failing writing out the hd videolists to disk for some reason. i don't know why without more information. i tested on windows, xbox, and appletv without problem.

i think i uploaded an empty cache directory to the SVN. i might need to put a dummy file in there for it to be created. i don't really know but it is my guess on what is going wrong.

do me a favor and creat cache directory in CBS/resources/ and then try again and tell me what happens
you were exactly right. There was no cache directory inside the resources folder. I am using the VDPAU on xbmc linux, as shown in my signature above.

Playback is a choppy for some reason - I am hard wired to my network. I don't know if other experience that as well. Anyway. what you did suggest worked.

Thanks for the help.
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
Hi - just installed this plugin on my xbmc on my apple tv
Installation was fine, can see the show list fine as well.

BUT when I start a show the loading directory field comes up shortly then back to the showlist....

any ideas, tips, hints, experiences?

would love to get this work

thanks
mtokio: i can't help without you debug log.
one quick question.. where can i download the script? I don't see a dl link on page one...
Read the top of the first post.

then read this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=29911
BlueCop Wrote:Read the top of the first post.

then read this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=29911

Yes.. forgive my stupidity.. lol.. I hadn't visited the site in several months. I did figure it out and have the NBC plugin successfully working now... Smile going to install several more... Breaths new life into my old faithfull Xbox..

Thanks again BlueCop
No problem. don't call yourself stupid. we all have stuff we need have to learn. i should probably make it clearer in the first post.
Wink 
Anyone else notice that the CBS plugin is not working (or is it just me) cause its lists the episodes just when I click on one that I wanna watch it doesn't load it....

--Yes I'll do the debug thing when I get home today just figured I'd give you a heads up and someone can check to see if I'm crazy.....Laugh
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] CBS (Video) Plugin for XBMC - Now with HD Support!0