[RELEASE] uTorrent XBMC PauseResume Script
Thanks for the great utorrent script.

In order to maximise resources, I would love to have utorrent close altogether each time XBMC starts (and ideally then restart if xbmc is closed).

Would such a script be possible do you think?

Thanks so much!
So....still wondering...Is there any way this script could be tweaked to pause all torrents on XBMC startup and resume them upon exit?

Would be amazing...thanks!
kiboy6 Wrote:So....still wondering...Is there any way this script could be tweaked to pause all torrents on XBMC startup and resume them upon exit?

Would be amazing...thanks!

Yes I could write one to pause everything at start up. However, I am hardly using uTorrent anymore, so it may take a while. I will update though, stay tuned.
Sounds awesome! Thanks so much... would there be anyway to resume them all upon exiting xbmc? Or is that impossible to code?

Thanks again!
i think it will only work upon start up.
i could write a script to resume, then shutdown, you would have to use that instead of the red power icons in xbmc...
f3ar007 Wrote:i think it will only work upon start up.
i could write a script to resume, then shutdown, you would have to use that instead of the red power icons in xbmc...

That would work just fine Smile

I'm a total noob at scripting but would there be no way to map that script function onto the xbmc shutdown button?

Thanks so much....really looking forward to the script update whenever you find yourself with enough time Big Grin
Just wondering, is there a plugin to control utorrent? I tried searching but didn't see one that popped up.
I think this script was broken with Dharma release. I cannot install this script with Dharma RC1.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] uTorrent XBMC PauseResume Script0