• 26(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon
from the tmdb api forum
Quote:Studios are not available for the 2.0 version of the API, only 2.1.

http://forums.themoviedb.org/topic/479/s...e-via-api/

http://forums.themoviedb.org/topic/304/a...d-i-start/
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Hello. I've been searching/browsing the forums all day to find an answer to my problem, with no luck. So I hope I haven't missed a threadSmile

I'm using EMM/MIP to add .nfo files to my movies, with studio info and everything. This was working smoothly, for the studios that were supported by default in Aeon. I soon found a huge pack of studio flags and added these to C:\Program Files\XBMC\skin\Aeon\media\flags\studios. I then proceeded to remove all movies in my library, delete the .db file and add them again, but there was still no luck with these particular movies. So I'm asking you guys, what have I missed?

My .nfo looks like this: <studio>Crowvision Inc.</studio> and the name of the studio flag is: "Crowvision Inc..png"

I'm using build 22503 of XBMC and the newest version of Aeon Auriga (downloaded today).
sexten Wrote:Hello. I've been searching/browsing the forums all day to find an answer to my problem, with no luck. So I hope I haven't missed a threadSmile

I'm using EMM/MIP to add .nfo files to my movies, with studio info and everything. This was working smoothly, for the studios that were supported by default in Aeon. I soon found a huge pack of studio flags and added these to C:\Program Files\XBMC\skin\Aeon\media\flags\studios. I then proceeded to remove all movies in my library, delete the .db file and add them again, but there was still no luck with these particular movies. So I'm asking you guys, what have I missed?

My .nfo looks like this: <studio>Crowvision Inc.</studio> and the name of the studio flag is: "Crowvision Inc..png"

I'm using build 22503 of XBMC and the newest version of Aeon Auriga (downloaded today).

Maybe remove the dot from the studio name eg <studio>Crowvision Inc</studio> and from the png "Crowvision Inc.png" just in case its throwing things off ?
>>X<<' Wrote:Maybe remove the dot from the studio name eg <studio>Crowvision Inc</studio> and from the png "Crowvision Inc.png" just in case its throwing things off ?

No luck unfortunately:/
sexten Wrote:No luck unfortunately:/

Did you follow all the instructions in the first post? Most important do you use this or any mod that includes the native flagging and the modified studio flags code? If you are just using a basic Aeon version by djh_ then it is no wonder it doesn't work.
ccMatrix Wrote:Did you follow all the instructions in the first post? Most important do you use this or any mod that includes the native flagging and the modified studio flags code? If you are just using a basic Aeon version by djh_ then it is no wonder it doesn't work.

Hmm. I tried upgrading to todays version of XBMC (Build 22516) and completely re"installed" Aeon (I downloaded latest version from here: http://github.com/ccMatrix/aeon/tree/NativeFlagging. I ended up getting the studio flags to workSmile However... A new problem appeared, http://i26.tinypic.com/14vn0xe.jpg

As you can see there is a line "missing". If I go one further down the "missing/invicible" line also goes one further down, like this http://i26.tinypic.com/x6n1hd.jpg

I'm using this fontpack: http://www.mediafire.com/?lywzwbnqyyy

Do you have any idea how/why this happened?
Anyone have a problem where incorrect titles are being returned from IMDB for movies simply because of the SDDVD tag in the filename?

eg. I renamed Enchanted.iso to be Enchanced.SDDVD.iso

IMDB can no longer identify the movie, I'm given a list but the Disney movie from 2008 is no longer returned

Same problem with Wall-E.SDDVD.iso it actually gave me Wallace And Gromit

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Also, is XBMC able to scan ISO files for the audio? None of mine show the audio tag, but is fine with MKV's and Xvid's
ccMatrix Wrote:I found the reason why the Hitcher mod shows the flags twice. It shows both the showcase and multiplex media flags. To fix it open the file viewtype_multiplex.xml in hitchers mod, and remove the following line:

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Furniture_MultiplexMediaFlags</include>

For some reason when i deleted this line it removed the topbar with flagging info, not the bottom one. And its the bottom one who is not correct in my multiplex view.

Wich line can i delete to remove the bottombar with flagging info?
Hitchers Aeon Mod already includes all the media flagging code and so do probably all recent skins and mods. There is no reason to use this modding code anymore (except for the 1-2 people still using unfinished Aeon Auriga from djh). Just grab the latest version of your skin or mod and you are good to go.
ccMatrix Wrote:Hitchers Aeon Mod already includes all the media flagging code and so do probably all recent skins and mods. There is no reason to use this modding code anymore (except for the 1-2 people still using unfinished Aeon Auriga from djh). Just grab the latest version of your skin or mod and you are good to go.

Smile Thats the point, i'm one of those 2 people because the djh version is running smooth on my apple tv. the mods are too heavy.

On my comp i run the mods and indeed, nor problems there.

And when i tried to remove the line it indeed dissapeared in multiplex, it was just the wrong one dissapeared. You have one above the movies and one under. I would like to remove the bottom one.
Is that in the same file where i can change that?
Just installed it on Aeon Auriga Lite (for Apple TV). Works like a charm. Thanks a lot!
Do you still need to use this mod for Aeon if you use the latest Aeon?
hi@all,

i wanna try this but the second file the complete skin is missing, can somebody please re-up this?

do i still need this mod for media flagging or should i install the mod from Hitcher?

i used ekim´s mod, but not all mediaflags appears...

greets Tetsuo
Tetsuo Wrote:hi@all,

i wanna try this but the second file the complete skin is missing, can somebody please re-up this?

do i still need this mod for media flagging or should i install the mod from Hitcher?

i used ekim´s mod, but not all mediaflags appears...

greets Tetsuo

You don't need to use this any more as its now in the skins including ekim´s

If your missing flags then your better off finding out why try asking in ekim´s thread
ok, thx mate!
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging support for Aeon2