• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Scraper Editor (Based on ScraperXML open source C# Library) - Help wanted!
Bug 
Thanks for reporting...
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - When using the "check scraper" menu to create new functions, the tree list is not updated until you create another one via right-click
Fixed.
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - Removing functions does not work
Fixed.
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - The "expression" box is cleared if you click on a regexp with empty expression
And why is that a problem?
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - When browsing for files, there's no way to enter a hidden folder
Fixed.
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - $INFO[language] etc, $$n and %20 in the output attribute are not substituted
The wiki pages Scrapers and HOW-TO: Write media scrapers do not mention that $$variables should be substituted in output. Neither are $INFO and %20 mentioned.
If you can give me some specification that describe these, i will implement them.
Rainbow 
Opened a new thread for ScraperEdit: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145204
(2012-11-12, 23:52)UsagiYojimbo Wrote: Thanks for reporting...
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - When using the "check scraper" menu to create new functions, the tree list is not updated until you create another one via right-click
Fixed.
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - Removing functions does not work
Fixed.
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - The "expression" box is cleared if you click on a regexp with empty expression
And why is that a problem?
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - When browsing for files, there's no way to enter a hidden folder
Fixed.
(2012-11-10, 13:35)takoi Wrote: - $INFO[language] etc, $$n and %20 in the output attribute are not substituted
The wiki pages Scrapers and HOW-TO: Write media scrapers do not mention that $$variables should be substituted in output. Neither are $INFO and %20 mentioned.
If you can give me some specification that describe these, i will implement them.

$INFO[foo] reads the string setting from resources/settings.xml (or more likely, the user data equivalent). it is replaced by the string value prior to a regexp execution, as well as in an output string.

i'm not entirely sure what @takoi refers to when he mentions %20 (i.e. url encoding) as there is no decoding going on in the scraper parser. the closest is the cleaning operation which is applied by default (unless noclean is specified for a buffer) which strips any html tags and trim whitespace. you also have the 'fixchars' attribute which replaces html entities by their unicode equivalent, e.g. & -> &

$$n should be replaced in both expression and output strings. it's the *content* of buffer n at the time of evaluation. i mention time of evalution cause if an expression is run with a repeat, it is applied *before* the loop so you should not go and recursively replace (in case the output buffer is the same..)
(2012-11-14, 21:33)spiff Wrote: $INFO[foo] reads the string setting from resources/settings.xml (or more likely, the user data equivalent). it is replaced by the string value prior to a regexp execution, as well as in an output string.

i'm not entirely sure what @takoi refers to when he mentions %20 (i.e. url encoding) as there is no decoding going on in the scraper parser. the closest is the cleaning operation which is applied by default (unless noclean is specified for a buffer) which strips any html tags and trim whitespace. you also have the 'fixchars' attribute which replaces html entities by their unicode equivalent, e.g. & -> &

$$n should be replaced in both expression and output strings. it's the *content* of buffer n at the time of evaluation. i mention time of evalution cause if an expression is run with a repeat, it is applied *before* the loop so you should not go and recursively replace (in case the output buffer is the same..)

Where could I read more about these?

The $INFO parameters should be handled from a predefined list of values? Then I need a list of what values are available through $INFO.
The fixchars attribute is deprecated, if I am not mistaken, but there is an encode attribute instead, that does URL encoding of the specified matches.

I made $$n references resolved in the output mask. Will be available in the next build...
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Scraper Editor (Based on ScraperXML open source C# Library) - Help wanted!1