• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Scraper Editor (Based on ScraperXML open source C# Library) - Help wanted!
I've managed to get it partially working. Still some dlls that need sorting out via .config files I think, so I'll post some info on how others can get it working for mac if I sort it out.
I just tried out the new version of the editor using vista32, the most important bug i can see is that i cannot save anything, it crashes with exception errrors:
Code:
************** Testo dell'eccezione **************
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: Errore generico in GDI+.
   in System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams)
   in System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageFormat format)
   in ScraperXMLEditor.ScraperLib.Scraper.Save(String fileName, String Encoding)
   in ScraperXMLEditor.MainForm.Save(String FilePath)
   in ScraperXMLEditor.MainForm.saveToolStripButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Assembly caricati **************
mscorlib
    Versione assembly: 2.0.0.0
    Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
scraperxmled
    Versione assembly: 3.5.125.1048
    Versione Win32: 3.5.125.1048
    Base di codice: file:///E:/xbox/ScraperXMLEditor_3_5_Release/scraperxmled.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Core
    Versione assembly: 3.5.0.0
    Versione Win32: 3.5.30729.1 built by: SP
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_it_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
Accessibility
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.Xml.Linq
    Versione assembly: 3.5.0.0
    Versione Win32: 3.5.30729.1 built by: SP
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Xml
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Drawing.resources
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing.resources/2.0.0.0_it_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.resources.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Versione Win32: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    Base di codice: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

Another thing is that i cannot copy and paste any text, even if there are the options in the cotext menu.
Running the tester with a tvseries scrapers it stops at "GetEpisodeList" function, even if this one work in xbmc.

Tnx anyway for the great app, i wish you can fix this things quickly Wink
redtapemedia Wrote:I've managed to get it partially working. Still some dlls that need sorting out via .config files I think, so I'll post some info on how others can get it working for mac if I sort it out.

good deal, it will also be handy for other projects that are using mono Big Grin (like ours)
Hi,

this is a really useful tool, especially for newbies. So - thanx a lot.

But unfortunately I've found some problems. First - one of the majour russian online databases, kinopoisk.ru, returns an error in Tester due to absence of Accept: image/gif header. Is it possible to add this header, for examle in this common form:
Accept: image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

And second problem is internationalization... There are some problems with windows-1251 encoding (squares instead of cyrillic chars). Is it possible to fix it?
SantaFox Wrote:Hi,

this is a really useful tool, especially for newbies. So - thanx a lot.

But unfortunately I've found some problems. First - one of the majour russian online databases, kinopoisk.ru, returns an error in Tester due to absence of Accept: image/gif header. Is it possible to add this header, for examle in this common form:
Accept: image/gif, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

That should be easy enough to fix, however, i don't understand why you would need to be downloading the image for scraping... Huh

Quote:And second problem is internationalization... There are some problems with windows-1251 encoding (squares instead of cyrillic chars). Is it possible to fix it?

Unfortunately, i wouldn't know the first thing about fixing that, that's a mystery to me (however Cyrillic characters show just fine on my machine. (Maybe you don't have the codepage installed), I thought codepages where handled by windows itself, i might be wrong- but as far as how i would fix that its a mystery to me.)

The code is uploaded to sourceforge, if anyone wants to try their hand at this.

KoTiX Wrote:I just tried out the new version of the editor using vista32, the most important bug i can see is that i cannot save anything, it crashes with exception errrors:

Another thing is that i cannot copy and paste any text, even if there are the options in the cotext menu.
Running the tester with a tvseries scrapers it stops at "GetEpisodeList" function, even if this one work in xbmc.

Tnx anyway for the great app, i wish you can fix this things quickly

i thought i made a note in the changelog that GetEpisodeList isn't yet working
in fact the whole tvshow portion needs major work.

As for your error, it seems that the problem is in saving the image (it detects by extension the format to save, and only supports gif, png, jpeg/jpg, bmp. (the image encoders that exist in .NET framework)

So I've just taken the encoders out, now the image saves as whatever format it is and the thumbname is no indication of the format.

flobbes Wrote:The "Find Matches" and "View Matches" Buttons aren't working for me.
I tried several different scrapers and windows and linux.

Anybody else experienced this as well?

[Fixed in new version] in my haste to release i forgot to connect the events for these buttons

Edit: New version (3.5.6) and source uploaded to sourceforge (link in signature)
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

Thank you for fixing the Buttons!

I still got some issues. Under windows the program crashes every time I save ( I tried launching the program normaly and with mono, both wasn't successfull).

And under linux the "find matches" isn't working, so right now i'm typing and testing the scraper under windows, then copy the working stuff over to linux and save it there Smile
Sorry unable to test with Linux at the moment, having a problem with my Linux box, and since I'm without internet at home i can't reinstall mono at the moment, I can't fathom why you're having problems saving, is anyone else having the problemHuh

let me know what OSes this is happening on if that is the case

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

flobbes Wrote:Thank you for fixing the Buttons!

I still got some issues. Under windows the program crashes every time I save ( I tried launching the program normaly and with mono, both wasn't successfull).

And under linux the "find matches" isn't working, so right now i'm typing and testing the scraper under windows, then copy the working stuff over to linux and save it there Smile

is this save error happening when using save, or when using save as or both?

Nicezia Wrote:is this save error happening when using save, or when using save as or both?

Crashes using both of them.
When start it normaly I get an error message:

http://pastebin.com/f244dab48

When I use mono it crashes without any error message.

Im using WinXP SP3 with Net Framework 3.5 in a VirtualBox
Just downloaded the Mono LiveCD so i should be able to bring everything to Linux compatibility in a few days, will also try and fix the problems with save
(As far as find matches on linux... i think that's a result of missing options in the mono implementation of RichTextbox, this problem has seemed to always exist, and will until Mono supports RichtextBox.Selection.BackColor, RichtextBox.Selection.TextColor...

Which is why i slapped in ViewMatches, so that there would be a way in linux to see the matches.

flobbes Wrote:Crashes using both of them.
When start it normaly I get an error message:

http://pastebin.com/f244dab48

When I use mono it crashes without any error message.

Im using WinXP SP3 with Net Framework 3.5 in a VirtualBox

(btw you're lucky i speak german, considering your errors are in german Wink)

Ah my fault, I already see what the problem is, should have it fixed in a few days time along with the rest

Hi Nicezia, I still have problem saving the files too, anyway right now it's possible to copy and paste just the expression, I'd like to have the possibility to copy and paste the output and the xml too as it was in vers 2.15 (it's really more comfortable)
Tnx in advance
copy and paste output to what?

This explain everything:

I'd like to have those fields completely editable.
Tnx in advance Smile
First: No plans to currently make XML pasteable (that's a whole 'nother ballgame, that i'm not planning to play anytime soon - that's a whole seperate area of coding, andI'm working on getting this point release working right before adding any NEW features)

Second: Input and Output both use the same functions to create their menus, so its hard to understand why you're having this problem..... I can cut/paste/insert in all cases... if all else fails turn off the Context Menus save settings and restart the program, and the default textbox content menus will be restored

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Scraper Editor (Based on ScraperXML open source C# Library) - Help wanted!1