• 7(current)
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)
ezechiel1917 Wrote:hi skunk, I wanted to ask, is is possible having an optional toggle for plot summary for High List movies view (like TVshow has) For movies, currently only Poster view does have it optional, but navigating through it is much slower than it would be with list. Thanks!

I think it's already on most views is it not? (There are some views where it's not displayed in the Options Menu directly as it's difficult to have some of the options show up at the right time but try looking in the Skin Settings as it may be possible to do it from there).

Let me know if it's not possible (or you can't find it) and I'll look into it.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I'm guessing you are using one of the larger fonts? If so then this has already been resolved and will be in the next release.

I was using the default font but a non-standard resolution. (1776x1000) due to overscan problems on my TV. Switched to 24h mode, to drop the additional AM/PM text, seems better but will check it out on the next release thanks.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I think it's already on most views is it not? (There are some views where it's not displayed in the Options Menu directly as it's difficult to have some of the options show up at the right time but try looking in the Skin Settings as it may be possible to do it from there).

Let me know if it's not possible (or you can't find it) and I'll look into it.

Just checked, and forgot List View can have plot toggled too :] there is no setting in Skin Settings though and I wouldn't mind having plot optionally available for some other views, High list is very good candidate perhaps, but I'll leave that decision to you. At least one list view has it now, that's fine Smile
xbs08 Wrote:skunkm0nkee, will the next release of MM be more music friendly?
I can't seem to get the music OSD on the xbox Sad
and when i run the lyrics script the album cover overlays the music now playing...
Finally got around to fixing this. Will be in the next release.
Waffa Wrote:Music OSD works good on my xbox. Nod

The music playing info (bottom left) is now hidden when the lyrics is active.

Also when the music now playing info is visible on the music visualisation screen, pressing M on the keyboard will slide in the player controls (like it does with the music now playing info on other screens).
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
Thanks for the update skunkm0nkee

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
skunkm0nkee Wrote:There are separate downloads for weather fanart and background images and you can place them wherever you like and you then need to update the skin settings to point to them.

Do you know where I update the skin settings to point to them?

Im not near my xbox right now and am at work, so I thought Id quickly ask before heading home to test - thnx!!
Hi, skunkm0nkee:

I have a feature suggestion for your skin, that maybe other skins that use skin based media flagging can use too:

On the IncludesMediaFlagging.xml it would be usefull to add:
- "filename.DVDRip.avi" - dvd.png
- "filename.BRRip.avi" - bluray.png

And it would be needed 4 more "source" icons:
- "filename.DVDR5.avi" - r5.png (audio not so goog normally...)
- "filename.SCREENNER.avi" - dvdscreener.png (video with watermarks or logos...)
- "filename.CAM.avi" - cam.png
- "filename.TS.avi" - ts.png

This would be useful to know the real source of our files (and for the user to check if there is a better source available from time to time).
grupy Wrote:Do you know where I update the skin settings to point to them?

Im not near my xbox right now and am at work, so I thought Id quickly ask before heading home to test - thnx!!

Go to :

system / settings / skin / backgrounds and all other sections.

FragMenthor Wrote:Hi, skunkm0nkee:

I have a feature suggestion for your skin, that maybe other skins that use skin based media flagging can use too:

On the IncludesMediaFlagging.xml it would be usefull to add:
- "filename.DVDRip.avi" - dvd.png
- "filename.BRRip.avi" - bluray.png

And it would be needed 4 more "source" icons:
- "filename.DVDR5.avi" - r5.png (audio not so goog normally...)
- "filename.SCREENNER.avi" - dvdscreener.png (video with watermarks or logos...)
- "filename.CAM.avi" - cam.png
- "filename.TS.avi" - ts.png

This would be useful to know the real source of our files (and for the user to check if there is a better source available from time to time).

Good suggestion.

Normally I delete those adds.
Most of my files are dvdrips but sometimes I can't wait and grap a R5/screener.
Very Cool if I could reconize them with a flag.Nod
FragMenthor Wrote:- "filename.CAM.avi" - cam.png

I think this would be a great idea but for CAM you may run into problems where words such as camera, camp, or camero may be picked up and mislabelled as a CAM.

But outside of this, I think it would be an excellent idea.
@Waffa:

Thanks for all of your help in getting me started!!!
grupy Wrote:I think this would be a great idea but for CAM you may run into problems where words such as camera, camp, or camero may be picked up and mislabelled as a CAM.

But outside of this, I think it would be an excellent idea.

No it would not pick up camp, etc..because

filename.CAM.avi
If fat isn't exactly the same it would not pick up the cam flag.
Just wondering, how can one get to browse in cast list with remote/keyboard? I just can't get selection active there. Is this a (known) bug? I believe simple down should get the job done. Only if I use mouse it changes actors accordingly.
Hmm you're right.

Works fine in MiniMeedia 0.90
hi all.
I noticed yesterday that when you run concurrent updates (video and music) the notification appear in the same spot, making them both unreadable. pretty easy to reproduce.
would it be possible for concurrent notifications to be made not to occupy the same space? is it an xbmc limitation?
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
ezechiel1917 Wrote:Just wondering, how can one get to browse in cast list with remote/keyboard? I just can't get selection active there. Is this a (known) bug? I believe simple down should get the job done. Only if I use mouse it changes actors accordingly.
Someone spotted this a few weeks back and it has been fixed for next release. (I REALLY hope to be able to get the release out this week)

bidossessi Wrote:hi all.
I noticed yesterday that when you run concurrent updates (video and music) the notification appear in the same spot, making them both unreadable. pretty easy to reproduce.
would it be possible for concurrent notifications to be made not to occupy the same space? is it an xbmc limitation?

Nope, not a XBMC limitation, just lazy programming on my part! I'll look into it for the next release.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.92 Released (25/06/2009)1