• 4(current)
[XBOX] Native Media Flagging in XBMC for Xbox?
Any of you tried whether the upgrade of your old library (also) fails like I experienced after applying this patch?
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
I only tried for the first time last night w/ a new library.
I did use my old library with the test and it is running fine ones extracted in PM3 HD.

But the xbox doesn't run as smooth as without the patch. (In MiniMeedia)

Extracting the flags is heavy for the xbox.
Hope that what spiff suggested works !!!
Even after extracting free memory is lower in the patched build.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
I've made some improvements in the patch, mainly some missing stuff from linuxport + the thread thing spiff mentioned.... You can get it at http://rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl/hd_flagging_new.patch . Note that you MUST apply it to a clean copy of the current SVN-head....
arnova Wrote:I've made some improvements in the patch, mainly some missing stuff from linuxport + the thread thing spiff mentioned.... You can get it at http://rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl/hd_flagging_new.patch . Note that you MUST apply it to a clean copy of the current SVN-head....

arnova,
do u think this will ever go into the main xbmc for xbox? I have no idea how to compile my own as I dont have access to the tools needed.
I'd also like to test this out if it gets added to main XBMC for Xbox
jarod71 Wrote:arnova,
do u think this will ever go into the main xbmc for xbox? I have no idea how to compile my own as I dont have access to the tools needed.

Not sure yet. At least not for now until we're certain it works properly (including the db issues). For now I have created a seperate xbox-test branch people can build from. It also includes the code for autothumbs on Xbox as the backend is pretty much the same as the HD flagging stuff.

The repository is located at:
https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot.../xbox-test

We could ask the Quester to provide (additional) builds for it so people can test it.
Nice Nod like it test branch Big Grin

Did have a go with the second patch but doesn't extract the flags. Confused
Im not sure but mine isn't showing the flgas either but i ear the disk like when it was extrating.
I did a fresh install as it didn't recognized the library i scanned yesterday.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Have a hard mod with led indicators.
Those blink when xbox loading/extracting/etc...

Those led's are damn handy (especially with heavy skins), can see what the xbox is doing.Nod

And he's doing nothing in movies. Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:Have a hard mod with led indicators.
Those blink when xbox loading/extracting/etc...

Those led's are damn handy (especially with heavy skins), can see what the xbox is doing.Nod

And he's doing nothing in movies. Big Grin

so the current patch is not working then?
I think you need to enable it explicitly in the video settings menu now, since I forgot to merge that part in the previous patch....
Settings was not there.

There's already a new build from new xbox test branch.
Didn't test it, maybe tonight, have a lot to do today.
arnova Wrote:I think you need to enable it explicitly in the video settings menu now, since I forgot to merge that part in the previous patch....

Yea, I looked for that for a while the first go around, I was thinking I was crazyConfused

But the option is there now?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Native Media Flagging in XBMC for Xbox?0