Win HOW-TO setup iMon specific remotes and software with example Moncaso Remote
Dracule Wrote:The link to the .imo file still doesn't work. Sad

Thanks for the guide! I'm sure it will work fine with my antec fusion remote once I get hold of the file!

/Dracule

Not sure if it's the one the original author used, but atleast there's an xbmc.imo file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...db6fb9a8902bda

I had some initial success using this one, but I haven't really gone into recofinfiguring keymap.xml yet. Should be a good starting point, though.

Tusse.
der.supertusse Wrote:Not sure if it's the one the original author used, but atleast there's an xbmc.imo file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...db6fb9a8902bda

I had some initial success using this one, but I haven't really gone into recofinfiguring keymap.xml yet. Should be a good starting point, though.

Tusse.

Thanks for your effort but I'm sorry to say that I didn't get that link to work either.

Yesterday I actually found another post in a thread in this great forum with a link to a keymap.xml and an .imo file. I tried those out and so far it's been working great so I'm quite happy right now. Big Grin

I thought I'd might as well report back about the file, in case someone else comes looking for it here.

The post with the file link is here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=400...stcount=33

(The only thing I had to do was replacing <space>Pause</space> with <space>Play</space> in keymap.xml in order to keep XBMC from crashing when pausing a movie. But that's another story..)

Thanks goes out to PepXri for supplying the files and of course to the developers of this excellent application!

/Dracule
I just started to use a remote via the iMON software and I was wondering if there is a way to disable the remote acting like a mouse while inside XBMC and it just act has the 4-way directional pointers, like up, down, left, and right. Thanks a lot for the info!

Colt
Hi,

I didn´t find this post until today. I´m happy to know that my .xml and .imo files works fine for all of you.

Regards!!
CStyles45 Wrote:I just started to use a remote via the iMON software and I was wondering if there is a way to disable the remote acting like a mouse while inside XBMC and it just act has the 4-way directional pointers, like up, down, left, and right. Thanks a lot for the info!

Colt

Hi,

you can set up the default state of this feature to Keyboard when Windows starts and loads de Imon Software, appart from this you have a button in the remote to switch between these two states and select the best for you.

Regards!!
bejan Wrote:Sorry link does not work.

Sad

Otherwise thanks for a good guide

Wink
mccorkled Wrote:fixed

I would be interested to know since no one has told me so far....

What do I have to add to my keymap to be able to open up my photo library from my remote? Also what do I add to the kypmap to open up my albums when I click "music" on my remote.

Hi there, the URL still not working, getting this message :
Not Found
The requested URL /Eng_/Supports/BoardView.aspx was not found on this server.

Any other way to get that file?
Thanks, TS
Dracule Wrote:............

The post with the file link is here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=400...stcount=33

/Dracule

got the .imo here, with the Dracule post. thanks TS
sorry, I havent been back to read your replies. To get the remote to work like a keyboard rather then like a mouse, click the button on the remote that says "mouse/keyboard" its near the top.

soundgraph changed their site around and now I cant find the imo. If someone has a place that they recommend I can drop the file there and people from now until dooms day can pick it up.
im using imon 2,4g with latest imon hd software.

XBMC is svn 24064, the remote seems to work fine with xbmc without any keymapping etc

Added xbmc to quicklaunch and works fine.

Are there any benefits using the keymaps?

Also just installed imap with remote, some mention it can control the mouse cursor, how?
you can control the mouse with the remote by pressing the mouse button just above the "up" directional pad. Imon just came out with a new update so maybe its set to work with xbmc but I doubt it. The plus side to keymapping is that you can set EVERY button to work rather then just the few default ones that do.
Ok, so with keymapping i can get my music, my photo buttons etc to work in xbmc?

Those wrk in the imon hd software

I have this remote

Cant get the my music, my video etc buttons to work in xbmc.

Added xbmc to the program command list, imported .imo file linked here but those buttons dont work
did you follow my tutorial?

My Movies takes me to My Movie Library (<y>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movietitles) </y>)
My Music takes me to my Album Library(<a>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,tvshow titles)</a>)
made some progress.

Got the imo and keymap files mentioned by dracule. Think i forgot to reset each command.

Now the my video and music goes to the library. Also the buttons for caption\subtitle and audio setting works.

Keymap had these lines

<myvideo>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideos)</myvideo>
<mymusic>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic)</mymusic>
<mypictures>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyPictures)</mypictures>
<mytv>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Home)</mytv>
so your all set? If you can get a button working try to reset the command in the iMon program first. If that doesnt work, check to make sure your key in the keyboard keymap isnt being used be another function. Also check to make sure the key is the same key you are using in iMon.

"<y>xbmc.activatewindow(videolibrary,movietitles) </y>" in the keymap wont work if you have the keyboard key set to something else like "t" in iMon
I would still LOVE if someone could give me the code to open up me music library > albums. I can only figure out how to open up the music section. maybe there is no code for that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW-TO setup iMon specific remotes and software with example Moncaso Remote1