• 59(current)
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database
(2014-03-20, 23:45)Vincent81 Wrote: Oops,
You can download it Here and copy in XBNE path.

Thanks Vincent !

Now the error is gone but updating the mysql database is still not working. The sql querys generated are not looking right.

I'm sending you a PM with the xbne.log and my DB in case you want do do some troubleshooting.

What i found its realy strange every new movie is getting an idmovie over 50000 but the last successfull entry was 1351...

Thanks Christian
Hi Vincent81, just found your tool while looking for the best option to move movies to a different network folder while preserving them in the database including their watched status (so basically just changing their path).
With your tool, is it possible to not just edit the path of a movie one by one but also doing a search and replace amongst all movies in the database, e.g. changing all smb://server/d/movies to smb://server/e/hd-movies?
If so, then this looks like the best option instead of
a.) messing around with SQL
b.) exporting and then importing the library
@pigeldi It doesn't do that. It's designed for updating metadata, not database maintenance.
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
Den: RetroPie 4.1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO XVT553SV
Bedroom: OSMC 2017.02-1 | Raspberry Pi 3 | Krypton | VIZIO E370VA
HP Chromebook 14: Ubuntu 16.04 x64 | Celeron 2955U | Jarvis
NAS: Windows 10 | 20TB on DrivePool | Emby DB | Subsonic | Plex
When I click download thumbs or fanart, the program acts like it is downloading them, but nothing shows up.
Living Room: Ubuntu 16.10 x64 | BayTrail-M SOC | Krypton | Hitachi 55L6 | Yamaha RX-V665 | 7.1 Polk Surround
How can I show the country of production in a column?

Is there a portable version of XBNE abailable?

What would be the best settings, if I use other movie manager programs (besides of XBMC) to avoid making impact on the movie imformation the other programs scraped (and vice versa)?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
I'm having a problem using XBNE with my Raspberry pi. I'm using Raspbmc and I'm connected using the HTTP server connection but when I make changes using the "edit multiple Items" features nothing updates on my XBMC. Why would that happen? Isn't this real time?
How I can use(configure) HTTP connection to my library (on XBMCbuntu). I have access to library by browser, but XBNE can't load my library. Is there a log file for XBNE?
Photo 
Hi,

i use a mysql database on a NAS. When i try to delete a duplicate movie i get the following error. Any idea?

Hi all, hope some one can help me. I have XBNEV21.4.0 (windows 7)

I am using the software as ''edit multiple items'' because I want to modify genres in bulk

PATH is my first column like you can see in the first image, my second is TITLE (a to z), I want to work with this configuration all the time, but every time I modify genres I get a different configuration like you can see in the second image.

TITLE gets in alphabetical order as primary column and PATH get disordered.

How can I make PATH organized as primary column and TITLE in second place?

(I have setup the software in English but some menus with right click of the mouse are still in french, so this is giving me some troubles to find a solution to my problem)

Thanks in advance
So would this program work for what I am looking into doing. I have a FreeNAS server that has all my movies/tv shows etc. I have MySQL 5.5 installed there and all my clients are using the database.

My wife downloaded a bunch of Xmas shows and we are finding that a lot of them aren't using the Holiday genre. I would like to change them to make it easier for her to just search using the Holiday genre.
(2014-11-12, 23:38)rmilyard Wrote: So would this program work for what I am looking into doing. I have a FreeNAS server that has all my movies/tv shows etc. I have MySQL 5.5 installed there and all my clients are using the database.

My wife downloaded a bunch of Xmas shows and we are finding that a lot of them aren't using the Holiday genre. I would like to change them to make it easier for her to just search using the Holiday genre.

If by shows you mean movies and not TV shows, then yes.
This program would be absolutely marvelous, if it only allowed us to do the same thing with the TV-database and most important of all, the music database.. If anyone could point me in the right direction for another tool that works like this one but for the music-db I'd be very grateful as I've found none so far since I'm storing both the videos and the music in an mysql database, so mediaelk and its comrades are of little interest unfortunately.
Hi,

I used to use this program a few years ago, worked perfect. Now I tried to use it with Kodi, it'll not work as I want.

I'm getting this error when I try to import the mysql db.

What to do? =)
Looks like XBNE does not support kodi v15. Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement? I hate to drop it, because I've been using it for quite awhile now...my current method of scraping in kodi v14, editing in XBNE, exporting metainfo to file in v14, then rescraping in v15 (synched to mysql) is getting pretty annoying. I imagine it is probably a small change between the v14 and v15 databases too--bummer.
If the dev does come back to the project and fixes it so v15 works, then I'll gladly start using it again (assuming that there's no other software I'd like as much).
I've switched over to MediaElch. It works really well, even does TV Shows. The only problem is that it does not directly modify MySQL databases. The easiest I found is to place the movie in it's location, use MediaElch to edit the data, save it to the info, then have Kodi find the nfo.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBNE - Metadata/artwork editor for the video database6