Media Flags
So in lew of converting all of my .iso files to .avi or some other format, i've just gone back and added keywords to my file names to extract media flags (thanks scarfa) however, I havn't been able to get alot of the tags to work, is there any way someone could list some keywords that will help me get aspect ratio flags as well as video quality tags and audio tags? Thanks in advance!
might have posted this in the wrong sub-forum....
most skins don't read the tags from the filename.
instead use a media manager to create proper .nfo files or let xbmc do the dirty work by enabling 'extract media metadata information' in Settings > Video > General
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
what kind of media manager would you reccommend? Also i'm using the Rapier skin and i do not see that option in the settings to extract metadata.
mcgehee44 Wrote:what kind of media manager would you reccommend? Also i'm using the Rapier skin and i do not see that option in the settings to extract metadata.

i only have experience with Media Info Plus and Ember Media Manager. both produce decent .nfo files with metadata tags.

if you don't see the option in Video Settings, you probably have to upgrade xbmc. i don't think media flaggings is supported in the 9.04.x releases.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I download directly from the site... And as far as I know I have the lastest release, but thanks for the upadate!
mcgehee44 Wrote:I download directly from the site... And as far as I know I have the lastest release, but thanks for the upadate!

yup, that's the latest 'stable' release.
for media flagging support, you'll need to be running a more recent SVN build.

...or just wait 'till xbmc 9.10 is released.
Ah, and where do I pick up the most recent SVN build?
mcgehee44 Wrote:Ah, and where do I pick up the most recent SVN build?

just google 'xbmc nightly builds' and you'll find them ;-)
Very nice, thank you very much. I appreciate all of the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flags0