[Release] World-art.ru
A edited and recode previous version of subj scraper.

http://rapidshare.com/files/309102840/worldart.rar
(19.11.09 found couple bugs in firs wersion - reuploaded)

there is 2 files in archive - one for cinema part of site (m), enother - for animation(a).

enjoy!

PS kinopoisk added only to animation version

PSS kinopoisk.ru usind User-Agent filter to prevent pass from xbmc - under windows use proximitron with user-agent substitution. Under other system Sad.
I`ll be pleasure to get info about same soft under Mac and linux.

PPSS Народ! кинопоиск любит менять пути к обоям - в анимационном файле в 8й строке с конца необходимо подправить путь, если он сменился. На моей памяти менялись символы между ид обоев (обычно 6 цифр 163164) и строкой 1024. сейчас ":w:", а раньше было "_".
trac it if you want it reviewed and included
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
i`m not shure to continue work
Doesn't matter. If someone wants to work on it, it's fine. That's the beauty of opensource ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan
do it yourself please - too lazy to understand how to do it.
Won't support lazyness.
it`s up to u
No, it's up to you if you want the scraper in.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
No - i don`t have wishes to understanding system of registration and addition data to svn - it is not mine. I tried to play with scrapers, i did it. I`m not shure that i did it right - no answers, no reviews. If u want u can add to repository, i will no wish to do it.
as if you would EVER get anywhere near our svn with that attitude. nobody asked you to submit anything to svn.
spiff
r u sure? sometimes i think there is more writers then readers and speakers then workers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] World-art.ru0