Music Fanart problem
Hello,

In Music Library, when I browse albums in a view which shows fanart, there is a problem with albums that don't have any fanart. For those albums the same fanart is always displayed (even if they don't have any !). The fanart that is displayed is an old one from the first movie of my Movie Database (Yes, Movie)!
I have tried a few things, but I can't get rid off this fanart which has nothing to do with my music albums.
I Have also checked with two skins, transparency and confluence, the pb is the same with the two skins.
Also, when I display the info screen for an album, the fanart button is disabled.

I am using Camelot RC1 on windows, but I have this pb for a long time now.

Any idea ?
Thanks to all XBMC contributors, devs, skinners, scripters, ... It's really an amazing piece of software.
Try deleting ffffffff.tbn in the video/fanart folder perhaps (under userdata/thumbnails) - look in music/fanart as well.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

bloody annoying this isnt it, look in your music directory. Is there an image file in there thats being used as the default image?
jmarshall Wrote:Try deleting ffffffff.tbn in the video/fanart folder perhaps (under userdata/thumbnails) - look in music/fanart as well.

Thank you very much Jonathan, deleting ffffffff.tbn in the thumbnails/music/fanart folder solved this issue.
Thanks to all XBMC contributors, devs, skinners, scripters, ... It's really an amazing piece of software.
Hi I know this was a long time ago - but I am getting something similar ... or kind of the opposite ...

Im having issues with some fanart not showing up on a particular artist. Mainly motion picture soundtracks All other fanart works just fine.

I noticed that when browse from the artist and find the fanart i want to use - i still get the blank screen however in the (userdata) thumbs\fanart directory I see the pic i want to use and it is labeled as ffffffff.tbn - but it never shows up on the screen.

Here is my original post
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158623

And here is a log - not sure if the log will tell you anything - the artist not showing up (or actually the soundtrack) is Infant Sorrow - i chose Madonna first, which works fine ...

Many thanks in advance ...

http://pastebin.com/Dmzqba6B

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Fanart problem0