• 58(current)
mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings
I am seeing similar results... and the shows that it does recognize it is picking the next future episode (example, if it was Terra Nova S01E03, it will list it as S01E04).

Here is a chunk of the output.log: http://pastebin.com/TYbWsVmJ

Thanks.
sdsnyr94 Wrote:I am seeing similar results... and the shows that it does recognize it is picking the next future episode (example, if it was Terra Nova S01E03, it will list it as S01E04).

Here is a chunk of the output.log: http://pastebin.com/TYbWsVmJ

Thanks.

Hi, I had the same issue with Terra Nova, but did some digging. The issue with Terra Nova is that thetvdb is listing the pilot as all one part (Genesis part 1 and part2 as listed on tv.com). So those people posting to the newsgroups are following those episode numbers, and the tvdb is thus one episode behind.
Sorry, Terra Nova was a bad example... I am aware of the issue regarding that show. My issue is with ALL shows, such as Revenge, Nikita, Modern Family... and even if I record an old episode of anything such as King of Queens.

Sorry to add to the confusion by using a bad example.
Rename the show to "Last Man Standing (2011)"?
fdge Wrote:Rename the show to "Last Man Standing (2011)"?

You can't do that, its a scraping issue. Its finding the wrong data online when it pulls the info from myth. there is nothing to rename.
use a ShowTranslations file for processing. it will automatically rename for you. Let me know if that resolves your issue .
Type mythicalLibrarian --special for more information.
Code:
root@XBMCLive:~# mythicalLibrarian --special
======showTranslations=====
If you are having problems with incorrect guide data such
as improper titling, use showTranslations.
ShowTranslations can be applied by creating a file called:
~/.mythicalLibrarian/showTranslations
##############################################################
#My Guide Show Title = www.TheTvDb.com Show Title        #
#Battlestar Gallactica = Battlestar Gallactica (2003)    #
#The Office = The Office (US)                #
#Millionaire = Who Wants To Be A Millionaire         #
#Aqua teen Hungerforce = Aqua Teen Hunger Force          #

======titleIgnore======
If wish to ignore all shows with a speciffic title, use titleIgnore
titleIgnore can be applied by creating a file called:
~.mythicalLibrarian/titleIgnore
#Show to ignore                          #
#Battlestar Gallactica                       #
#The Office                          #
#Millionaire                         #
#Aqua teen Hungerforce                       #

======categoricIgnore======
If you wish to ignore all shows with a speciffic category, use
categoricIgnore
categoricIgnore can be applied by creating a file called:
~.mythicalLibrarian/categoricIgnore
#Category to ignore                      #
#Sports                              #
#Sports Talk                         #
#College Sports                          #
#Comedy                              #

======globalSettings=====
If you wish to override any settings in mythicalSetup, use
globalSettings.  globalSettings allows you to take any setting
from the top of the mythicalLibrarian file and make it perminant.
mythicalSetup will not change this file.  Your settings will
remain static after upgrades.

globalSettings can be applied by creating a file called:
/etc/mythicalLibrarian/globalSettings
#SYMLINK=Disabled                        #
#AlternateMoveDir=/media/usbDrive                #
#NotifyUserName=adam                     #
#XBMCIPs=( user:[email protected]:8080 )        #
#Database=Disabled                       #
Done.
root@XBMCLive:~#
Use mythicalLibrarian to make a library out of your MythTV files. Leave the recording to MythTV and use XBMC as your library.
Installation and Instructions:http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=MythicalLibrarian
Technical Support:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65644
[url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?tid=1081892][/url]
Thank you for your reply. I did create a showtranslation file and it worked after some troubleshooting.

The output of mythicalLibrarian --special (which you posted) says to make a file called showTranslation, this did not work for me at first, I had to rename it to showtranslation(with all lowercase letters). If this is the correct name for the file, maybe it should be changed in the --special output.

Thank you again for your prompt and very helpful support. You rock.
shrioux Wrote:Thank you for your reply. I did create a showtranslation file and it worked after some troubleshooting.

The output of mythicalLibrarian --special (which you posted) says to make a file called showTranslation, this did not work for me at first, I had to rename it to showtranslation(with all lowercase letters). If this is the correct name for the file, maybe it should be changed in the --special output.

Thank you again for your prompt and very helpful support. You rock.

Can you share what your showtranslations looks like? I still cannot get it to recognize the show properly.
sdsnyr94 Wrote:Can you share what your showtranslations looks like? I still cannot get it to recognize the show properly.

This is what my showtranslation file looks like. Make sure you put it under the right user my mythicalLibrarian runs as root, so I have everything in /root/.mythicalLibrarian, and like I said I had to have it all lowercase.

#My Guide Show Title = http://www.TheTvDb.com Show Title #
#Battlestar Gallactica = Battlestar Gallactica (2003) #
#The Office = The Office (US) #
#Millionaire = Who Wants To Be A Millionaire #
#Aqua teen Hungerforce = Aqua Teen Hunger Force #

Last Man Standing = Last Man Standing (2011)
shrioux Wrote:This is what my showtranslation file looks like. Make sure you put it under the right user my mythicalLibrarian runs as root, so I have everything in /root/.mythicalLibrarian, and like I said I had to have it all lowercase.

#My Guide Show Title = http://www.TheTvDb.com Show Title #
#Battlestar Gallactica = Battlestar Gallactica (2003) #
#The Office = The Office (US) #
#Millionaire = Who Wants To Be A Millionaire #
#Aqua teen Hungerforce = Aqua Teen Hunger Force #

Last Man Standing = Last Man Standing (2011)

Thanks.. you hit the nail on the head with your comment. I forgot that mythicalLibrarian is not running as my user.
No problem
This still does not solve my bigger issue. Every episode of every show I try to run mythicalLibrarian on comes up off by 1. I recorded Modern Family, the Halloween episode. mythicalLibrarian decides that it is Season 2 Episode 7, when it should be episode 6. It's kind of defeats the purpose of using the script if I need to go back and edit the info each time.

3 weeks ago, I had an issue where my server crashed and I had to rebuild... before that, mythicalLibrarian (not sure which revision) worked like an absolute champ for at least a year.

I just can't figure out why it wants to always choose the following episode.
sdsnyr94 Wrote:This still does not solve my bigger issue. Every episode of every show I try to run mythicalLibrarian on comes up off by 1. I recorded Modern Family, the Halloween episode. mythicalLibrarian decides that it is Season 2 Episode 7, when it should be episode 6. It's kind of defeats the purpose of using the script if I need to go back and edit the info each time.

3 weeks ago, I had an issue where my server crashed and I had to rebuild... before that, mythicalLibrarian (not sure which revision) worked like an absolute champ for at least a year.

I just can't figure out why it wants to always choose the following episode.

Run mythicalLibrarian -- doMaintemance. See if that helps.
Use mythicalLibrarian to make a library out of your MythTV files. Leave the recording to MythTV and use XBMC as your library.
Installation and Instructions:http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=MythicalLibrarian
Technical Support:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65644
[url=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?tid=1081892][/url]
outleradam Wrote:Run mythicalLibrarian -- doMaintemance. See if that helps.

No Help....Tried again with an episode of Nikita. It looks like the Fuzzy Logic is messing things up. Here is what is in the mythbackend.log: http://pastebin.com/pB2JGiqr

and this is in output.log:

Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@NEW SEARCH INITIATED AT Sat Nov  5 08:05:14 EDT 2011@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Revision 945 Sun Oct 16 00:44:20 EDT 2011 on Linux
PERFORMING MAINTENANCE ROUTINE
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes/Heartland (2007)/Heartland (2007) SE ().txt
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Heartland/Heartland S0E0 (Ghost From the Past Recorded [email protected] on 1001).txt
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Heartland/Heartland S0E0 (Ghost From the Past Recorded [email protected] on 1001).nfo
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Heartland/Heartland S0E0 (Ghost From the Past Recorded [email protected] on 1001).mpg
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Heartland/Heartland S0E0 (Ghost From the Past Recorded [email protected] on 1001)-1.txt
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Heartland/Heartland S0E0 (Ghost From the Past Recorded [email protected] on 1001)-1.nfo
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Heartland/Heartland S0E0 (Ghost From the Past Recorded [email protected] on 1001)-1.mpg
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/90210/90210 S0E0 (Theyre Playing Her Song Recorded [email protected] on 1006).nfo
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/One Tree Hill/One Tree Hill S0E0 (Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace Recorded [email protected] on 1006).nfo
FOLDER DISCONNECTED:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Merry Madagascar/Merry Madagascar S0E0 ( Recorded [email protected] on 1016).nfo
REMOVING ORPHAN /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes/Modern Family/Season 2/Modern Family S02E07 (Chirp)-1.mpg
REMOVING ORPHAN /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Last Man Standing/Last Man Standing S0E0 (Last Halloween Standing Recorded [email protected] on 1451)-1.nfo
REMOVING ORPHAN /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Last Man Standing/Last Man Standing S0E0 (Last Halloween Standing Recorded [email protected] on 1451)-2.nfo
REMOVING ORPHAN /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Last Man Standing/Last Man Standing S0E0 (Last Halloween Standing Recorded [email protected] on 1451)-3.nfo
REMOVING ORPHAN /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Showings/Last Man Standing/Last Man Standing S0E0 (Last Halloween Standing Recorded [email protected] on 1451)-4.nfo
REMOVING ORPHAN /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes/Modern Family/Season 2/Modern Family S02E07 (Chirp)-2.mpg
SEARCHING: www.TheTvDb.com SHOW NAME: Nikita EPISODE: 343 Walnut Lane
DATE: 2011-10-28 FILE NAME: /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/1201_20111028195900.mpg
MATCH FOUND BASED ON Zap2itID:
FOUND:Nikita ID#:164301 WITH CONFIDENCE:1
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Testing Standard Logic results%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% GUIDE DATA AND TVDB DATA DO NOT MATCH %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%% Possible causes: small variations in episode name %%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad guide data %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb airdate %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb episode name %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb zap2it id %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Testing Fuzzy Logic results%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% GUIDE DATA AND TVDB DATA DO NOT MATCH %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%% Possible causes: small variations in episode name %%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad guide data %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb airdate %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb episode name %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% bad tvdb zap2it id %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
WARNING: FILE IS A LINK FORCING SYMLINK LINK MODE
###################DEBUG MODE ENABLED####################
MY USER NAME:mythtv-
LISTING INTERNAL VARIABLES USED BY mythicalLibrarian.
INTERNET TIMEOUT:50- TVDB API KEY:6DF511BB2A64E0E9- mythicalLibrarian WORKING DIR:/home/mythtv/.mythicalLibrarian-
MOVE DIR:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes-
FAILSAFE MODE:Enabled- FAILSAFE DIR:/home/mythtv/FailSafe- ALTERNATE MOVE DIR:/var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes-
USE ORIGINAL DIR:Enabled NOTIFICATIONS:Disabled
INPUT SHOW NAME:Nikita- LOCAL SHOW NAME TRANSLATION:Inactive- ShowName:Nikita
DATABASE UPDATED:- TVDB LAST UPDATED:1320024027- CURRENT:-
RESOLVED SERIES ID:164301- RESOVED SHOW NAME:Nikita-
INPUT EPISODE NAME:343 Walnut Lane- Absolute EPISODE NUMBER:29- RESOLVED EPISODE NAME:Clawback-
SEASON:S02- EPISODE:E07- SYMLINK MODE:LINK- FILESIZE: 0kB-
CONFIDENCE:2 LOGIC PATH:  Attempted Match On Zap2itID: Sucessful; Attemped match on OriginalAirDate: Conflict; Multiple Airdates Detected- Parsed results; Attempted to resolve confilct with Standard Logic: Sucessful; Sucessful;  Standard Logic came up with Episode Number 28. This does not match 29; Fuzzy Logic test came up with Episode Number 28. This does not match 29;
CREATE AND DELETE FLAGS: ORIGINALDIR:1- FREE:774048712kB- WORKINGDIR:1 FREE:774048712kB-
MOVEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:899573760kB- ALTERNATEMOVEDIR:1- FREE:899573760kB-
PRIMARYSHOWDIRWRITABLE:1-  FREE:774048712kB-ALTERNATESHOWDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:774048712kB-
PRIMARYMOVIEDIRWRITABLE:1- FREE:774048712kB- ALTERNATEMOVIEDIR:1- FREE:774048712kB-
DATABASE TYPE:-
RECSTART:2011-10-28 19:59:00- MOVIE YEAR:- ORIGINAL SERIES DATE:2011-10-28-
PROGRAMID:EP012805970028- CHANNEL ID:1201- CATEGORY:Drama- GOFORDOOVER:0-
EXTRAPOLATED DATA DETERMINED THIS RECORDING AS A:Series With Episode Data- STARS:0.0 RATING:0
ZAP2IT SERIES ID:1280597- MATCHED TVDB SERIES ID:-
PLOT: While looking for information on the black box, Birkoff finds Nikita's birth certificate; Michael helps Nikita track down her father (David Keith).
####################END OF DEBUG LOG#####################
Symlink created /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/Episodes/Nikita/Season 2/Nikita S02E07 (Clawback)-1.mpg
@@@@@@@@@@@@@OPERATION COMPLETE Sat Nov 5 08:05:34 EDT 2011 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
OK, looks like there is something screwy going on in the .mythicalLibrarian folder.... I deleted the "Nikita" folder and re-ran mythicalLibrarian on the episode in the above post... and now it detected correctly. I will try that with a couple of other shows to make sure.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mythicalLibrarian - a tool to build Movie and TV Show library from MythTV recordings3