• 6(current)
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)
One thing I miss myself is the ability to add an program/episode as a favourite and access them in the first listing of the addon, but there is already an option in the context menu for "Add to favourites", anyone got a clever name for what I should call it so it won't be mixed up with the built in favourites?
nilzen Wrote:One thing I miss myself is the ability to add an program/episode as a favourite and access them in the first listing of the addon, but there is already an option in the context menu for "Add to favourites", anyone got a clever name for what I should call it so it won't be mixed up with the built in favourites?

Not clever at all but how about SVT Play favourites..
nilzen Wrote:One thing I miss myself is the ability to add an program/episode as a favourite and access them in the first listing of the addon, but there is already an option in the context menu for "Add to favourites", anyone got a clever name for what I should call it so it won't be mixed up with the built in favourites?

Me too! Just the other day I missed this when I was selecting "Next page ..." for the 4th time ...

What about "My List". Or if it would be possible to get a list of your latest 10 (or so) viewings.
Apple TV2 running XBMC Gotham beta
Quick question, is this working with the latest IOS and ATV2 with a nightly build? I saw it in the Add Ons section with a dharma build, but now that I switched to the latest nightly, I don't have the option to get it automatically inside XBMC.
Is there a zip file to download without having to use GIT? tack. . .
damned Wrote:Quick question, is this working with the latest IOS and ATV2 with a nightly build? I saw it in the Add Ons section with a dharma build, but now that I switched to the latest nightly, I don't have the option to get it automatically inside XBMC.
Is there a zip file to download without having to use GIT? tack. . .

Trying to bump this...
I'm wondering the exact same thing.
I've posted a pull request to the addons mailing list so hopefully it will be available for you pre-eden users later today.
nilzen Wrote:I've posted a pull request to the addons mailing list so hopefully it will be available for you pre-eden users later today.

Thanks alot, works great now!
I've had a problem with the svtplay addon for a while now... Every clip Im watching just abruptly ends after 20 - 30 minutes... why is that?
Using an ION2 machine with Openelc.
Thanks for all your fantastic work!

Just have one simple (?) question, where do I toggle the optional subtitles? I'm running SVT Play 1.0.4 on a ATV2 and when watching a video with optional subtitles the subtitles aren't shown at all, even though they seem to be enabled in the Audio Settings. They don't show either after disabling the subtitles and then enabling again.

Thanks!
I just wanted to thank you for this excellent add on. The kid and wife loves it.

Any chance we can get a SR addon? =)
Pausing and then resuming a video will lead to video freezing after about 10 s and finally the addon closing/crashing.

http://pastebin.com/xXNULn3Q
Is it possible to access the live programs in any way with this add_on? Or is it something you are working on?

/Niklas
NiklasM Wrote:Is it possible to access the live programs in any way with this add_on? Or is it something you are working on?

/Niklas

There is an "livesändningar" menu item under "rekommenderat"...
Ooops, my bad. Not looking hard enough.
Thanks

/Niklas
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] SVT Play (Plugin) Video Addon - Sveriges Television (Swedish TV)8