• 37(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Well no, i also have made a widget remote for Android (check my signature) but it does not include full browsing.
Tolriq Wrote:Well Yatse load the Fanart that Xbmc send.

So if no background is loaded that means that Yatse don't have informations about it and so can't load it Sad

Advanced launcher loads fanart on the background.. Is it difficult yatse to get it??
Well yes internal Xbmc plugins have access to much more things than remotes Smile

If Xbmc does not publish the information of a fanart when a game is started it's quite complicated to get the info.
Since it's now clear I won't have time to extends this project to what I wanted when I started it I'm wondering about passing it Open-Source.

Would anybody be interesting in keeping the project alive in an open source form ?

And if yes what license should I go with ? Smile
Hi Tolriq.

Thanks for all your efforts developing this great software.
In my opinion the best xbmc's remote for windows.

I'm not a developer but from my little knowledge open source code doesn't left in the dust.
I believe you should open source it (hint: Github) maybe someone would fork it,
i promise i would give an effort to read the code and compile it myself.

Keep in mind that win8 arm devices should require a xbmc remote.
For what I know arm8 will need metro interface and so special coding way no traditional.

Before put on github I need to choose a license type perhaps GPLv3 and I'd like to have at least someone to continue it for next Xbmc release, I want to be sure to have code changes back to the main repo so current users can still use the auto update functions.
Hi Tolriq. I know your last post here was a few months ago but I was wondering if you released your source under GPL yet? I recently porchased a new case with a 7" iMon Touch but blowed if I can get the soundgraph API's to work and recognize my display, but YATSE2 does it without issue.

Look forward to your reply.
Hallo.

Iam using YATSE2 with XBMC Eden on a Silverstone SST-GD02S-MT with 4.3" TFT touch-screen display.
First of all : I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT!

Actually iam not controlling my HTPC with your software. It only needs to show video information like the movie/tv-show currently playing.
And its doing a great job. Except when the movie/tv-show stops (manualy stop or it just ends) it stays at the "information" screen.
Is it possible in case of stoping (not pause) a movie/tv-show to bring it back into the "main screen"?!

You already said it should work but its not. After stoping the playback the screen for a sec goes black so i guess YATSE2 recordnized
something. But after that it shows the same media information screen like it did in playback and sadly NO main screen...

Thankful for your help.
Hey, Yatse works great, but if I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you were working on adding media browsing, that would be so awesome since your app is the only one suited for tablets!

Cheers!
@adelphia : not yet, since no answer did not take time to check more about licensing and so. But I'm not using any Imon or specific touch screen API code.

@o0oFoXo0o : right now I'm full time one Yatse for Android but I'll check this bug as soon as I've more time.

@e2zippo : wrong thread :p this is Yatse for Windows here Smile
(2012-07-15, 10:11)o0oFoXo0o Wrote: Hallo.

Iam using YATSE2 with XBMC Eden on a Silverstone SST-GD02S-MT with 4.3" TFT touch-screen display.
First of all : I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT!

Actually iam not controlling my HTPC with your software. It only needs to show video information like the movie/tv-show currently playing.
And its doing a great job. Except when the movie/tv-show stops (manualy stop or it just ends) it stays at the "information" screen.
Is it possible in case of stoping (not pause) a movie/tv-show to bring it back into the "main screen"?!

You already said it should work but its not. After stoping the playback the screen for a sec goes black so i guess YATSE2 recordnized
something. But after that it shows the same media information screen like it did in playback and sadly NO main screen...

Thankful for your help.

I can answer this one for you as I had the same issue. There is a setting in YATSE.xml (<GoHomeOnEndPlayback>false</GoHomeOnEndPlayback>), Change false to true and it will go back to the home page when it finishes playing.
(2012-07-15, 11:18)Tolriq Wrote: @adelphia : not yet, since no answer did not take time to check more about licensing and so. But I'm not using any Imon or specific touch screen API code.

@o0oFoXo0o : right now I'm full time one Yatse for Android but I'll check this bug as soon as I've more time.

@e2zippo : wrong thread :p this is Yatse for Windows here Smile

Thanks for the reply Tolriq. Any chance you could share how you get access to the LCD. Do you just treat it as a secondary screen or is there some magical piece of code you use? I'd really like to get to work on this but right now, I'm stumped.
Hum users know better my soft than me :p It has been too long since I work on Yatse 2:p

For LCD I just treat it as a secondary screen and use standard mouse input.

But Montellese had make a good job for using real imon API : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84166 perhaps you'll find all you need there.
(2012-07-15, 12:36)Tolriq Wrote: Hum users know better my soft than me :p It has been too long since I work on Yatse 2:p

For LCD I just treat it as a secondary screen and use standard mouse input.

But Montellese had make a good job for using real imon API : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84166 perhaps you'll find all you need there.

Unfortunately, Montellese's solution doesn't help as it doesn't support Touch screen LCD. Beginning to think I may be stuck with what I have.
(2012-07-15, 11:18)Tolriq Wrote: @e2zippo : wrong thread :p this is Yatse for Windows here Smile

Sorry bout that, I noticed once I posted Blush
(2012-07-15, 12:15)adelphia Wrote: I can answer this one for you as I had the same issue. There is a setting in YATSE.xml (<GoHomeOnEndPlayback>false</GoHomeOnEndPlayback>), Change false to true and it will go back to the home page when it finishes playing.

Iam afraid it still not going back to main. After setting it to TRUE actualy nothing changed!
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5