• 8(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Hi,

i love Yaste, but i have a question.... i´m thinking about to buy me a smartq5 or someting like that..... but in the cheaper mobile tablet pc is windows ce running...

can yaste run on windows ce with the .net compact framework 3.5Huh
Software: XBMC Live Skin: Modded Confluence AppleTV2: XBMC....rocks
KARATELIGHT
I'm sorry but WPF does not work on compact .net Sad
As promised Yatse 2 is uploaded Smile

It needs Web Server and Event Server activated.

Please don't use this version and don't post bug report on this is you don't know what you do Smile

This version implement :
- Multi XBMC Installation
- Full async action, no more lags, background image downloading (you still need some power to handle background downloading and full interface fluidity)
- Full local database replication for offline browsing.
- More configurable skins
- Weather
- Settings
- Currently playing for music / movies / tv shows
- Movies selection / launch (the info button does not work)
- For movies : add to favorites and filter on favorites.
- Internet updates of languages files. (I'm sorry but due to total rewrite the V1 translation will have to be done again Sad )

To scroll on the movie screen, just click on items on the left or the right to move to this item.
When you scroll the current letter shows and you can drag / drop the letter to the left or the right to jump to next / previous letter.

This should help have a consistent scrolling whatever resolution / speed using.

For users of 480px height, i add in the xml an option : Hack480
Just set it to true to have some change on the interface to handle this small height Smile

The home screen is awfull :p waiting for the graphist idea :p

Feel free to leave comment / idea / bug report (but only users understanding how yatse and XBMC works please).

Tolriq.
Tolriq Wrote:As promised Yatse 2 (Version 0.00000000000000000000001) is uploaded Smile

It needs Web Server and Event Server activated.

Please don't use this version and don't post bug report on this is you don't know what you do Smile

This version implement :
- Multi XBMC Installation
- Full async action, no more lags, background image downloading (you still need some power to handle background downloading and full interface fluidity)
- Full local database replication for offline browsing.
- More configurable skins
- Weather
- Settings
- Currently playing for music / movies / tv shows
- Movies selection / launch (the info button does not work)
- For movies : add to favorites and filter on favorites.
- Internet updates of languages files. (I'm sorry but due to total rewrite the V1 translation will have to be done again Sad )

To scroll on the movie screen, just click on items on the left or the right to move to this item.
When you scroll the current letter shows and you can drag / drop the letter to the left or the right to jump to next / previous letter.

This should help have a consistent scrolling whatever resolution / speed using.

For users of 480px height, i add in the xml an option : Hack480
Just set it to true to have some change on the interface to handle this small height Smile

The home screen is awfull :p waiting for the graphist idea :p

Feel free to leave comment / idea / bug report (but only users understanding how yatse and XBMC works please).

Tolriq.

tip: yatse2 must be executed as administrator.
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
I keep getting "Bad remote parameters. Please check that remote is running and correctly configured"
This is under Xbmc HTTP - strangely though I can select Xbmc JSON and It'll let me add it but just ends up hanging on when trying to grab the images from my library.
@speedway : even if not installed in program files ? What error do you have if not launching as administrator ? (please upload log file)

@mojario : Can you please upload the log file with both try and give me your exact xbmc version (But the JSON mode will only be able to synchronize library since i need topfs2 to finish is choice about playlist and players handling before going on)
Uploaded a small patch only for testing json library sync.
Patch 2 uploaded to allow users of most recent XBMC builds to use standard HTTP mode.

JSONRPC interface is actually missing too much things to be totally useable Sad
Hope topfs2 will find time to finish it Smile
Is Yatse2 download from googlecode x64 or x86?
It's x86 but it works perfectly on x64 machine (i do use it like that for the testings).

Will maintain both release when the software reach at least a real alpha or beta state.
Tolriq Wrote:@speedway : even if not installed in program files ? What error do you have if not launching as administrator ? (please upload log file)

@mojario : Can you please upload the log file with both try and give me your exact xbmc version (But the JSON mode will only be able to synchronize library since i need topfs2 to finish is choice about playlist and players handling before going on)

It was indeed installed in program files. I didn't get an error. Nothing just happened.

I tried v2 while playing a movie, but still on the 9.11 (official release, no night build), so JSON is still lacking in my setup and I don't receive any information.
All errors are logged in the log now, even if not shown on screen Smile

In v2 you can use the XBMC HTTP mode, it will work, it can start movie if using the play button.

And it should show you what is playing in xbmc.

At left of the Date there is a icon like a remote, being red or green (showing connexion state).

If it's green and click it once it should go to currently if something playing, else on a screen to remote control (but now only the refresh library button).

If red, the button leads to remote selection.
Tolriq Wrote:All errors are logged in the log now, even if not shown on screen Smile

In v2 you can use the XBMC HTTP mode, it will work, it can start movie if using the play button.

And it should show you what is playing in xbmc.

At left of the Date there is a icon like a remote, being red or green (showing connexion state).

If it's green and click it once it should go to currently if something playing, else on a screen to remote control (but now only the refresh library button).

If red, the button leads to remote selection.

Ok, I'll check this tomorrow. Thanks for the reply. Have a nice night ;-)
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

My xbmc version is 28275.

log: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QJeM0Sfx

I have a feeling I'm just not doing something right.. but previous yatse builds have worked fine with the same settings.

Also the patch you put up made no difference
Hum strange the last patch did not help.

Can you please tell me the source code of the following page :

http://192.168.0.192:80/xbmcCmds/xbmcHtt...nseFormat()

and :

http://192.168.0.192:80/xbmcCmds/xbmcHtt...erStatus()

(Really the source code with <html ... and so on.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5