• 13(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
Hum ok Smile

Thanks, i've just realize that during all my different version tests i had updated my camelot one :p

I can reproduce the problem now that i have reinstalled a correct proper camelot.

Should be fixed quite quickly (well if this week end is quick enough :p )

Edit : Problem found and solutionned, will really be fixed soon :p
As promised new refresh Smile

Final audio integration (support for Camelot :p)

Still missing tv shows and mini remote to release the first real alpha / beta.

Need testing on this one to valide the back office please.

Thanks.

Tolriq.
Well it seems i lost most of the users with the lack of updates Smile

Hope that new versions will remotivate peoples.

Tolriq.
I literally shut my wall-pc off until your program is finished and stable!

no pressure Wink
Hi tolriq ... I'm still very motivated ... but due to the lack of time unable to debug my hardware.

What I can tell: If I use VGA and teh other input of my large monitor i can use yatse and it works quite well. However, for real testing I need to get my build in touchdisplay to work ... maybe an usb issue ... still having hope ... ;-) .... will need to review the BIOS entries, energy options (which I reviewed dozens of times already) and probably randomly change the USB ports .... my touch display only shows up during Winstart and then goes to a deep black ... without the hope for getting it waked up ... neither in Windows nor in Yastse.

Tolriq Wrote:Well it seems i lost most of the users with the lack of updates Smile

Hope that new versions will remotivate peoples.

Tolriq.
Lol Smile

You can try the last alpha it should work perfect for music / movies Smile

Will do my best to add the last missing functions quickly.
Phantomatz Wrote:Hi tolriq ... I'm still very motivated ... but due to the lack of time unable to debug my hardware.

What I can tell: If I use VGA and teh other input of my large monitor i can use yatse and it works quite well. However, for real testing I need to get my build in touchdisplay to work ... maybe an usb issue ... still having hope ... ;-) .... will need to review the BIOS entries, energy options (which I reviewed dozens of times already) and probably randomly change the USB ports .... my touch display only shows up during Winstart and then goes to a deep black ... without the hope for getting it waked up ... neither in Windows nor in Yastse.

If it's an usb power problem you should try to find a simple alimented usb hub and try you'll eliminate this case quickly Smile
I've been having problems with this app since the 1st version. It runs and looks OK but trying to search through my music or movies is impossible. the "iphone" style drag/scroll doesn't work, in fact i find it extremely difficult just to get it to move on to the next item in the list. album covers don't display either. My movies section displays all info and posters correct but again the drag/scroll just doesn't work.

Does anyone know what my problem could be, any help would be much appreciated as i really want to get this setup.

Cheers
RBX
Hi Tolriq,

Had a play with the new version last night, looking very nice. Will be having a longer play tonight... is the alpha source available yet?

First impressions are, it's a lot smoother, no issues on xbmc connection, desperatly needs a quick way of skimming through large collections - such as a A-Z jump via a popup keyboardHuh Swiping is still a bit hit and miss, but I shall play with that again tonight.

Keep up the good work!!
@rudeboyx : yes V1 iphone scrolling does not work on all setup, it's change on V2. Can you please try V2 and post the debug log if still missing posters on music ?

@rudeboyx + defrag :
V2 Does no more handle iphone style drag / scroll mode as too much problems beetweens resolution / touchscreen setups ....

Now to move in the list you just click on an item on the left or right of the list to scroll to this item.
For quick move, you can drag / drop the letter that pop to go directly to the next letter.

This works pretty well whatever resolution / touchscreen sensitivity you have.

@defrag : The source code for V2, will be released when i'm really sure all the code / images used is gpl and can be distributed. I did not check enough on V1 about images and it was bad don't want to do the same for V2.
I installed yesterday your latest release, but wasn't able to watch a movie.
The movie stuttered like crazy. Once disabled, the movie continued fluently...
I can't use it with xbmc, it slows down that much that xbmc reacts very very very slow :-(
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
It's because of the background image downloading Smile

You must let this part finish at least once to have the cache filled.

When Topfs have finished JSON i will be able to switch to it to have a better way to download image that does not demand too much ressources to XBMC (BASE64 encode).
If it's not finished for the next stable release, i'll release an hybrid plugin to use JSON for file download and HTTP for control.

You can check in the log file when the initial file sync is over (it can be long if lot's of image, as long as V1 but since it's in background when you have a powerfull computer or use a different one than XBMC it permit to use YATSE sooner and not wait XX minutes for the full images sync).

But you can fill the cache with the cache from YATSE V1 or an old V2 installation. Just copy the image in the appropriate dir (theres more on V2 than in V1 (artists ...) but it should gain a lot of time).
Tolriq Wrote:@rudeboyx + defrag :
V2 Does no more handle iphone style drag / scroll mode as too much problems beetweens resolution / touchscreen setups ....

Now to move in the list you just click on an item on the left or right of the list to scroll to this item.
For quick move, you can drag / drop the letter that pop to go directly to the next letter.

This works pretty well whatever resolution / touchscreen sensitivity you have.

I got it now. Can you make it that when you long press, it keeps scrolling? At the moment I have to click repeatedly to keep a scroll going.

Love the favorites - nice touch.
Well the problem is that if i do that, i'll go back in the problem of different target computer speed, sensitivity ....

For 2.X there'll be a filter mode with a virtual keyboard to search in lists. Should solve this last problem.
Tolriq Wrote:Well the problem is that if i do that, i'll go back in the problem of different target computer speed, sensitivity ....

For 2.X there'll be a filter mode with a virtual keyboard to search in lists. Should solve this last problem.

I see what you mean. Filter mode will be a great addition.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5