• 20(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
You link an old post Smile

Lot's of things have changed since this one Smile
Tolriq Wrote:You link an old post Smile

Lot's of things have changed since this one Smile

Well, I mean the latest version (and of course the live update).
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
Hehe Smile i hope you like it.

I've postponed the TV part a lot because i don't have much inspiration about design :p but it seems i must go with it now Smile

So the first full featured build of yatse is near Smile
Things are going well hope to keep end of month as a target for full featured version Smile

Can please users start again feature request on the Yatse tracker so i can start to organise the future Smile
Hi, I've recently installed the latest nightly build (Dharma), but Yatse isn't working any more. Is Yatse already Dharma proof ?
Yatse itself boots, but isn't able to receive information from XBMC, although I can configure it and test it
(XBMC says - detected new connection - Yatse ...).
When the movie starts to play, a windows popup appears:
"connected remote is different than configured one. Please update remote settings to confirm the change."

Any idea ?
Hi, I've recently installed the latest nightly build (Dharma), but Yatse isn't working any more. Is Yatse already Dharma proof ?
Yatse itself boots, but isn't able to receive information from XBMC, although I can configure it and test it
(XBMC says - detected new connection - Yatse ...).
When the movie starts to play, a windows popup appears:
"connected remote is different than configured one. Please update remote settings to confirm the change."

Any idea ?
Hello,

does yatse support remote control via remote (ie. logitech harmony)? That way i could have some small touchscreen to control PC while TV is off, but still be able to use remote to control it with AND volume on receiver, macros etc.
Yes Yatse is dharma proof Smile

What it says is that the settings you have saved the last times have changed.
This is a security so that Yatse does not destroy your local cache database if you just have tried a temporary XBMC or something like that.

You just have to edit the remote click verify to get the new values and then save. So Yatse know that this is really to this remote that you want to connect Smile

I really need to populate the wiki but miss time right now Smile

Have you selected XBMC - Dharma in the API list of the remote ?

Edit : It seems some builds may fails to correctly send back the OS information. I'll remove the check on that and upload a new Build. But since i'm also doing the TV Part and some personal problems to resolve won't be before this week end.
evlo Wrote:Hello,

does yatse support remote control via remote (ie. logitech harmony)? That way i could have some small touchscreen to control PC while TV is off, but still be able to use remote to control it with AND volume on receiver, macros etc.

Yatse does not support by itselft, but it's made so that focus is left to xbmc to let other remotes like logitech works.
Tolriq Wrote:
Yatse 2 : Remote for Media Centers optimized for Touch Screen

Yatse means: Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment

Web site : http://yatse.leetzone.org

Installer : Yatse2Setup

Video : Yatse2 Video Preview (Youtube)

This project is aimed to provide a beautifull interface to remote control supported Media Centers from a touch screen.
(But works flawlessly with mouse)
It only works on Windows with .Net 3.5 Sp1 (Windows XP SP2 or more recent)
At the moment only XBMC is supported (http://xbmc.org/) but other media centers will follow.
(Plex, Boxee, ... , any media center allowing control / information get from an API)

Majors functionalities :

• Touch screen optimized
  • See what's currently playing on your media center
  • Support multiple Media Centers
  • Support Movies / Tv Shows / Musics by Artists, Genres, Albums with Covers and Fanarts
  • Multi langs (for the moment : English, French, Deutch, Hebrew
  • Support of WOL and shutdown of Media Centers
  • Screensavers (Diaporama, ...)
  • Support of skins

Some screenshots :

Image Image Image Image Image

See all screenshots : Here

If you want to report bugs or ask for new features, please check that the issue is not present here then make the request here

DanoneKid , Bram van Oploo / Mike Thiels , Dakkar, Ember Media Manager Team, the team passion for inspiration, ideas or code.
Maxoo for the wonderfull design !
And especiallyContributors

You can contribute to this project by providing translations (See here) , Skins, or with bug reports, feature requests, ....

Remark : Yatse2 is still in development, and Tv shows is not implemented. But the application is stable enough to be used for daily use.

Remark2 : If the installer does not launch you are probably missing .Net 3.5 SP1.
Just download and install it from Microsoft : Here.
Are you planning to port this application to AMX or iPad?

Regards,
B.
Not planned, but when i see what is available on ipad or iphone and the price and the number of users, i'll perhaps reconsider that one day Smile
Tolriq Wrote:Yes Yatse is dharma proof Smile

What it says is that the settings you have saved the last times have changed.
This is a security so that Yatse does not destroy your local cache database if you just have tried a temporary XBMC or something like that.

You just have to edit the remote click verify to get the new values and then save. So Yatse know that this is really to this remote that you want to connect Smile

Ok, It seems to work, but when launching some music and returning afterwards back to a movie, it doesn't show any information. Restarting fixes the problem. Is this a known issue ?
No known bugs for the moment, you'll need to detail more the problem and join the log file.
Build 110 online

- Added version check on plugins so users can no more try Dharma on Caamelot and vice versa.
(Just edit your remote and change the API to the correct one if needed)
- Remove OS check on plugin connection since Dharma is quite unstable about sending the information back.
- Added Tv Show / Episodes support.

Remark : Missing Season between both screen as i need to update database for the process to be multi media center compatible. Will be for next version
I know usually people don't speak too much when things works Smile

But i'd like to know of many people (Yatse users :p ) use Windows 7 and how many not.
And if users have allready installed .Net 4.0 or not.

To prepare future Smile
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5