• 26(current)
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen
oops, just realized you said SQlite - will do that instead!
hi Tolriq - I do not appear to have a TVseasons table. Well, this would explain it!

What should I do? reinstall from a version prior to 117?
You can't reinstall old version Smile

You can wait i get Internet back at home so i can upload new version :p

Or you can try to add the table manually with your sqlite tool (i won't do the support on tools and way to add this table Wink )

Quote:CREATE TABLE `TvSeasons`
(
`Id` INTEGER NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,
`IdRemote` INTEGER,
`IdShow` INTEGER,
`SeasonNumber` INTEGER,
`EpisodeCount` INTEGER,
`Hash` VARCHAR(50),
`Thumb` TEXT,
`Fanart` TEXT,
`IsFavorite` Integer
)
cool! I can add it that way - that's perfect. So there are no sproc to add as well? I'll add this manually. I definitely appreciate it!
No only add this table then do a library refresh to have the database filled and images downloaded.

This is corrected in next build that i hope to upload soon (well as soon as Free repairs my Internet connexion Smile

Sorry to have let such a bug in build 117 forgot to full test fresh install it has been added in my test benchs.
Well still no Internet Sad

I've managed to upload a beta with Media Portal support, but since it also adds lot's of optimization and bug fixes if some Xbmc users wants to test here it is :

http://yatse.leetzone.org/repository/Dow...e2Beta.zip

One known bug is the filter on browsing that does not always works. It's already corrected for real release that should come at the end of the week if my .... provider does it's job Smile

One improvement is the crop and jpeg compression of cover / fanart to the Yatse resolution. The option is activated by default.
To test please install to another directory or delete the cache directory.

There should be also rotation / animation improvement so if those that have disabled this can enable it back to see if it's better on low end PC.
so the season breakdown how sarcophage mentioned will be in the next update?
Well a part a small bug :p (well big :p) it's already in it build 117 just don't work sometimes Smile

You can try the beta it should work. Please report if you find other bugs or missing things.
Tolriq Wrote:Well a part a small bug :p (well big :p) it's already in it build 117 just don't work sometimes Smile

You can try the beta it should work. Please report if you find other bugs or missing things.

Is it possible there are some connections problems with
The new Dharma Beta 3?
Intel NUC BOXD34010WYK2 / Intel mSata 525 30GB / Kingston 8 GB / Intel 7260hmw
Yes it's possible since, Beta 3 as some big regression on http api Sad

I'm trying to update the plugin to use the most of JSON RPC but since this part is also not finished it's not easy to have something not working well on one side and something unfinished on the other side.

Hard to get something perfect, but next version should work better with Beta 3 if they don't correct things.
Internet is back Smile

A new release should surface this week end.

Any last time bug that anyone have forget to report and wants to be corrected ? Smile
Your app looks very nice Smile

What kind of Windows based Ipad clone device do you recommend for this?
For the moment the windows tablet market is not really started so hard to recommend one.

What i can say is that most tablet users that only have embedded Intel GMA graphic cards are often disappointed about performances. (Not only on Yatse)
Build 122 online

* Important *
This build changes the XBMC Dharma plugin, you need to edit your remote to use the new API.
This build adds cached images optimization, you must delete your Cache directory the update your library to use this feature.

- Add support for Media Portal
- Tons of corrections / Optimisations
- Full 800*480 Support
- Better support of JSON for last XBMC versions
- Support for Sort Tokens
- Image cache optimisations for better performances on tablet PC

Wiki is now filled with most needed informations
Hi,

Am playing around with skins for YATSE, am new to all this so am sort of feeling my way. Have worked out how to change the font, backgrounds etc - but is there any way to change the YATSE logo that appears in the top corner of the initial screen ?

I've redone it in the font I'm using, would just be nice so that it would all look the same Smile
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen5