XLink KAI online gaming support in XBMC
xlink xbmc integration doesn't seem to work anymore.. it connects but doesn't show the arenas or games. any possible way to fix this again so its works? (i love xbmc!!Wink
i configured everything, but it still doesnt work, why?

i have xlink running as engine only, and on xbmc, nothing is going on....is there something else i have to do? ( already configured username/pass in options in xbmc)
confirmed, doesnt work properly anymore
yes... be patient as the new kai does not seem to work with xbmc or should i say xbmc i not working with the latest release of kai evo. i think the xbmc guys may look into it if you ask them nicely and buy them plenty of beer.
:thumbsup:
devs are you listening to our calls? :d:d
Sad 
i noticed a patch on todays cvs for kai. is this a fix t make it work now? or a patch for something else?

i've compiled but to no avail with kai as of yet.

:verysad:
(deanrparry @ oct. 28 2004,11:06 Wrote:i noticed a patch on todays cvs for kai. is this a fix t make it work now? or a patch for something else?
something else, read the changelog.txt
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
with the 10.29.04 build i can navigate the arenas and view my friends. is there a way to create a private arena with password through the interface?
hi,

first off: great work on this awesome application!

i use the latest build of xbmc 29102004 together with xlink for linux. the arenas keep disapeering?! i looked at the logs of the kaid daemon and it has complete lists of the arenas. somewhere the list gets lost in xbmc.

though you should know.

alex
can confirm i've seen the same problem here (with the windows engine). also hangs if either of the keypad triggers are pressed whilst in the arena list.

and, if i could sneak a feature request in, would it be possible to set the kai screen as the default under my programs at some point? (it doesn't have a bookmark in the .xml file, so i'm assuming it's not currently possible?)

it's a fantastic effort for alpha support though - keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
hi,

actually, today for the first time it was alright?! no disapeering of arenas anymore. lets hope it will continue to work.

alex
i have the latest build of xbmx and all i can see are my friends. i can also go into the games but i can't see any arenas.

is this what everybody else sees?
i have been playing on kai through xbmc for atleast a week (i think)... since the newest cvs build came out. works great! i can see arenas, players... can't make arenas, but who needs too when all you have to do is go into the main arena and create a system link game and people will join... keep up the great work with xbmc!!!
i'm using the linux xlink client. someone at teamxlink said that it was being coded into xbmc to use the xbox headset as a replacement for text chat (or at least that how i understood it). the post is here
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3076
can anyone shed some light on to this?
fyi, locking this old topic thread but keeping it pinned for now for history and reference. from now on please post new topics in relative forums as xlink kai evolution vii support is now in xbmc cvs and we have opened a complete new forum dedicated to xlink kai in xbmc
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XLink KAI online gaming support in XBMC0