[moved] TV Show specials / extras - Library Mode
Library mode is great when you have a large collection of files. I rip most of my own tv shows from dvd and i also rip the extras and bonus footage. It would be awesome to add that to the library mode structure.

Seinfeld
---Season 1
------s01e01.file
------s01e02.file
------s01e03.file etc... etc...
------Extras.directory
---Season 2

If this can already be done please let me know.
would this even be possible? in order to add to library it gets scrapped do any scrappers support extra/bonus features
i know the tvdb supports specials e.g xmas specials and are titled 0x?? as opposed to 1x??, 2x?? and so on
but mind you that being said you could sign up and add what you want to the tvdb for your extra/bonus bits
As far as I know this is possible. I e.g. have the Band of Brothers collection box with some extras like "The Making Of Band of Brothers" which I put in a folder named "Band of Brothers/Season 0" and it appears under "Specials" in XBMC's TV library.

But I don't think that there is a "per season specials" directory.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Specials can appear inside a Season folders if thetvdb.com has them linked into a season. But they will still appear under Specials. And I don't believe there's any way to scrape info on DVD extra's unless they are in the tvdb, but you could make them a fake special, and use manually created nfo files to get into the database.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
As noted above, Season 0 (Specials) is used for this. A fine example is the Star Trek TOS DVD set. Each disc has at least one special on it listed in TVDB under specials. Mine are all named STARTREK.s00eXX.mkv where XX is the episode as listed in TVDB.

Special Features for other, non-TV media are a bit more difficult to arrange, but if you really wanted to go all out, you could use sets, I suppose.
I didn't know season 0 would dump them as specials. Thats good news. Thanks.
Given that they are available on thetvdb
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...6614&lid=7

Which does not seem to be a problem for Seinfeld.
Last I knew thetvdb admins were not keen on adding non-aired extras to the db.
Otherwise you can always add the via nfo files.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...V_Episodes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[moved] TV Show specials / extras - Library Mode0