• 160(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
thanks!
I did find a post of butchabay which explain how to do it via the favourite.xml...so I did !
it's easy to add anything in home with this solution
cheers

by the way forgot to tell that I found this skin very clean and nice!
thanks for your work
(2012-03-21, 07:59)Jimmeh Wrote: The option is backwards for me, if you uncheck the box, tv guide is visible on the menu.

Its backwards for me too.

(2012-03-21, 07:59)Jimmeh Wrote: Also similarly, the new apple movie trailers addon for eden, "The Trailers", needs to be hooked up to the trailers option under movies.

How do u make "The Trailers" work?
(2012-04-15, 23:24)Japaja Wrote: How do u make "The Trailers" work?

Install The Trailers addon, then download this file from Jeroen's github an replace the one you have in 720p folder.
reFocus - Simply the best
Unfortunately that didn't do anything. I still can't select trailers as submenu item under skin settings and it still doesn't appear in my movies submenu.
You can use "The Trailers" addon with the reFocus retro mod with no issues.
(2012-04-17, 16:56)Japaja Wrote: Unfortunately that didn't do anything. I still can't select trailers as submenu item under skin settings and it still doesn't appear in my movies submenu.

In order to get it to be active in your skin settings you'll also need this file:

https://raw.github.com/jeroenpardon/skin...ttings.xml

Just put in the same spot as the other one. The "magic line" that is actually changing is anywhere the call to System.HadAddon() is made the value needs to be "plugin.video.the.trailers" and not whatever the old apple trailers package name was.
(2012-04-23, 15:30)robweber Wrote: In order to get it to be active in your skin settings you'll also need this file:

https://raw.github.com/jeroenpardon/skin...ttings.xml

Just put in the same spot as the other one. The "magic line" that is actually changing is anywhere the call to System.HadAddon() is made the value needs to be "plugin.video.the.trailers" and not whatever the old apple trailers package name was.

Thanks, but for some reason that didn't work either and then I found out that the version from https://github.com/jeroenpardon/skin.refocus has it fixed so I'm using that. Smile

(2012-04-23, 09:25)Myrddraal Wrote: You can use "The Trailers" addon with the reFocus retro mod with no issues.

Not sure about the whole retro look, but I might give it a try.
Another small modification. I have added chapters count/name in pause screen. It can be added to OSD info as well.

Download.

reFocus - Simply the best
(2012-04-24, 12:05)Galefury Wrote: Another small modification. I have added chapters count/name in pause screen. It can be added to OSD info as well.

Download.

Hey,
Any possibility of a full updated package, the texture packer never runs well on my machine... A full updated build with these fixes and extras would be fantastic Smile
(2012-04-24, 12:27)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey,
Any possibility of a full updated package, the texture packer never runs well on my machine... A full updated build with these fixes and extras would be fantastic Smile

+1
(2012-04-10, 15:07)Galefury Wrote: @Jeroen: here's a suggestion for Gallery view. I guess it could work even for episodes.

Sweet! I like it.
I hope Jeroen will like this too.
(2012-04-24, 12:05)Galefury Wrote: Another small modification. I have added chapters count/name in pause screen. It can be added to OSD info as well.

Download.

Ok,
So I took the latest git, got a successful build (I'll upload that for anyone who wants it tomorrow morning)

I used this file quoted above, to overwrite the existing one in the 720p folder and noticed that upon relaunch (on my setup) it corrupted the movie info view and paused screen etc.. (paused text was Incorrectly placed as we're times etc) I use a 1920x1200 screen res on windows if that helps. All else is ok prior to overwriting this file?

I post a screen shot in a bit (on my iPad so can't at the mo)

Is there any reason for this to be happening?

Cheers
Pat~
(2012-04-24, 14:12)Myrddraal Wrote:
(2012-04-10, 15:07)Galefury Wrote: @Jeroen: here's a suggestion for Gallery view. I guess it could work even for episodes.

Sweet! I like it.
I hope Jeroen will like this too.

Yea, I'd like to see all the menus blue like this, as the text is far easier to read. It's very dark room friendly.

Thumbs up from me too.

Would you mind sharing the code for this?

Or maybe you could set up a repo on github? Would be a lot easier to keep track of all these mods Smile

Thank you so much! I've always wanted this feature.

Also, while you're doing this, maybe you can do one other. Can you make it such that the chapter information will appear if I were to switch chapters?
Someone told me that'd just make it show as each chapter plays, but what I want is for it to show when you _switch_ chapters, not to show which chapter you're on as it reaches each point.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14