• 188(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
(2014-05-08, 16:26)greg_p Wrote: Oh. ok. Can you suggest the proper indexers to use?

nzbgeek is quite good
(2014-05-08, 16:21)HenryFord Wrote: Those are fake files which recently popped all over the Usenet. Try to avoid indexers like binsearch or nzbclub

There's a lot of fake stuff hitting even the best sites.
BUMP

(2013-12-12, 14:08)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Is it possible to select Couch Potato Categories when adding a movie trailer to Couch Potato in XBMC ?

I have two categories setup in Couch Potato which are "Movies" and "Kids Movies"

When viewing trailers in XBMC using the Apple iTunes Trailers add-on you can add that trailer / movie to Couch Potato using the context menu etc. I can then select my desired quality and it adds it to Couch Potato OK.

However in XBMC when doing this there is no option to say which Couch Potato category it should be assigned too, i.e. either Movies or Kids Movies.

Thanks.
I'm on 3 private indexers and there have been a lot of fakes of late. I lot of them are coming through on the BR-Rip quality so I have removed that from my quality profiles and that has improved things a bit.

In the passed, I've added movies that I want to watch for the coming year. Now, as far as I'm aware, CP shouldn't start searching until the DVD or Blu-Ray release dates, but it seems to be searching way to early and picking up fakes. Recently I've had 3 Days to Kill, Robocop, Jack Ryan and a few others come through as fakes, and I'm not sure why CP is even searching for them yet. The CP forum guru (clinton.hall) has been recommending removing the problematic movies from the queue, and re-adding them, although I haven't got around to trying that yet.

My feeling is that if movies have been added early, there is no solid release date, and it'll search too early, grabbing fakes. I don't know that this is the case for sure, but it just feels like that's what happening since I add movies really early.

It is annoying at the moment though. There seems to have been an influx of fakes since the beginning of 2014.
Quick question - CP is set to auto-update. However, latest release does not auto-update, but asks me whether I want to. Any idea why this is happening and how it can be fixed?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2014-05-09, 10:03)JesusOnEez Wrote: I'm on 3 private indexers and there have been a lot of fakes of late. I lot of them are coming through on the BR-Rip quality so I have removed that from my quality profiles and that has improved things a bit.

In the passed, I've added movies that I want to watch for the coming year. Now, as far as I'm aware, CP shouldn't start searching until the DVD or Blu-Ray release dates, but it seems to be searching way to early and picking up fakes. Recently I've had 3 Days to Kill, Robocop, Jack Ryan and a few others come through as fakes, and I'm not sure why CP is even searching for them yet. The CP forum guru (clinton.hall) has been recommending removing the problematic movies from the queue, and re-adding them, although I haven't got around to trying that yet.

My feeling is that if movies have been added early, there is no solid release date, and it'll search too early, grabbing fakes. I don't know that this is the case for sure, but it just feels like that's what happening since I add movies really early.

It is annoying at the moment though. There seems to have been an influx of fakes since the beginning of 2014.

It will search for movies with unknown release date, but only for this or next year. It does this because not all the movie info is available, so ETA data isn't always correct. When it does search, it wil NOT send this to your downloader. It will push it to the dashboard and give you a message.
This won't help for movies that our out and still have fakes though, if you have a solution for this, please let me know on github issues.
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
(2014-08-02, 10:28)RuudBurger Wrote: It will search for movies with unknown release date, but only for this or next year. It does this because not all the movie info is available, so ETA data isn't always correct. When it does search, it wil NOT send this to your downloader. It will push it to the dashboard and give you a message.

Aaaah, is that where you get the blue quality highlight where it's 'available' but it hasn't actually snatched it (yellow)?
Ruudburger ! or anyone .. Couchpotato is launching internet explorer as browser whilst my default is google chrome ? I have tried but am unable to reset couchpotato to start chrome rather then IE Huh Sad Sad
Also I have found that somehow CP is deleted automatically ? I have to reinstall to get CP back .. ( as appdata isn't deleted I guess it retains its settings Config ) Not a Biggie but annoying.. any idea ?
It souds like a problem not related directly with CP
Image Image
I would like to add a plugin call to add a movie from DialogVideoInfo to the CouchPotato "Wanted" list. I plan to add a button with an appropriate onclick action. Can anyone tell me what code is needed between <onclick></onclick> to do this?
hi,

maybe you can help me. i'm running couchpotato on an unraid machine and am trying to get it to work with deluge torrent downloader.

i read many threads on the cp forum and the unraid forum, but can't get it to work. neither cp or deluge give me any kind of log to work with.

i've set up user:pass:10 in the auth file and ip:58846

thanks for your help
Hi ; first of all a MAJOR THANKS to Ruud and all dev's who have managed this simply awesome & complex script which enriches our viewing expereince so beautifully.
Now I am unsure whether this functionality that I am requesting is possible if not then consider this a request.
Is there a way to define downloading quality profile for specific RSS feeds/ lists , let me clarify.
We see quite a few Bollywood movies which I load via a list on imdb. I wish to set a dedicated download quality for these as I know most of these would not be available in my default quality profile.(1080p,3D)
so could you guys set up different feed quality profiles that would be searched from these feeds with a realistic chance of scraping them.
Thanks Smile
Kodi Library Update does NOT recognize files processed and renamed by CouchPotato.

If I scrap the meta data for same file via TinyMediaManager then it does.

I do not know where to start to troubleshoot. Any advice appreciated.
I have been using CP for many years. A few weeks ago, I can no longer see the movie list within CP. It shows "Loading 'Snatched & Available'", but then nothing happens. Is anyone still using it and experiencing the same issue?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
  • 188(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11