Behold: The Awesomeness
The questions is will this one ever be finished or dropped half way through like all previous team blackbolt endeavours?
jaytyler Wrote:The questions is will this one ever be finished or dropped half way through like all previous team blackbolt endeavours?

I laughed SO HARD when I read this! You obviously have no idea what your talking about. EVERY project I have ever seen TBB create has come through so you sir are an idiot.
Well put. Hope things are going well on a release. Looks very promising as always!
XBMCG33K Wrote:Image

I just see a half picture... Big Grin
Plataform: AMD FX-8120 | ATI Radeon HD7800 | 16Gb Corsair
| 500Gb Samsung + 320Gb + 1,5Tb | Windows 7 Professional 64Bits | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium| Creative Inspire T6160 5.1
| XBMC mit Night | Philips 220SW + AOC M2752V:sniffle:
Look here mate: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=585...stcount=11
I like the background and the "stage". How does it work with fanart? Does it blend in?

-YRUSirius
Yeah it actually looks quite cool Smile
Behold: The awesomeness.... on 2010-08-14, 02:58....

Ιf i can judge correctly from the previous version of the Χperience, ETA for this release must be somewhere in February 2011....Huh

Don't get me wrong. Χperience is my favorite skin but the release of new versions are like the XBMC itself.

In any case.... thanks for your efforts.

Cheers
Nessus
well i love all the team xbolt skins, but yeah between a alpha - beta - rc to final is like a year ... Ellipsis has still 1.2 pre-release download since like 2 months .. yet only some minor things are missing another rls with fixes to have working addon screen + adapt choosing subtitle addon or lyrics addon in skin prefs .. i just don't get it why some of these releases have months in between releases .. checkout skin.night .. well not even close to as original as team xbolt skins but at least every day there are updates via GIT or SVN ..

love your work though only a bit impatient each time for preview rls ..

skin.fusion and skin.welo are 2 other examples, people starting with some really nice skinning ideas yet putting it out to the public takes ages =(
toby77jo Wrote:well i love all the team xbolt skins, but yeah between a alpha - beta - rc to final is like a year ... Ellipsis has still 1.2 pre-release download since like 2 months .. yet only some minor things are missing another rls with fixes to have working addon screen + adapt choosing subtitle addon or lyrics addon in skin prefs .. i just don't get it why some of these releases have months in between releases .. checkout skin.night .. well not even close to as original as team xbolt skins but at least every day there are updates via GIT or SVN ..

love your work though only a bit impatient each time for preview rls ..

skin.fusion and skin.welo are 2 other examples, people starting with some really nice skinning ideas yet putting it out to the public takes ages =(

why should a skin be updated by a user all 2 days?
Team Blackbolt is doin some great work, and they publish their work when it´s ready. and remember that they do all their work for free. so please stop spamming this forum, you seem to have no idea how much work it is to create a good skin.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
dude .. all i meant is as you said, it will be released when ready, it is just another duke nukem forever story ... but it would be nice to know some kind of progress, like saying hey, today i finishes this, or even to share some early version with the public, maybe some guys out there in the public is willing to help, work as a team ...

i did not mean to be rude, and NO i have no clue all the work behind doing a skin .. just like I said, impatient and curious to test out new stuff =)

cheers
I'll start up a change log thread soon, this should help people out with progress curiosity ...

EDIT: Changelog Thread
XBMCG33K Wrote:I'll start up a change log thread soon, this should help people out with progress curiosity ...

EDIT: Changelog Thread
looking forward to seeing this on my pc, but take your time and just ignore the stupid
and downright impatient folk who have zero idea as to the amount of hours that go into creating something like xperience from scratch.

if you need any help with the testing side of things then let me know (I got plenty of time on my hands)
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Trust me I'm not taking anyone's impatience into consideration, I'm on this project all on my own now so it'll come round when it comes round, and people who don't like it can go be impatient elsewhere.
Do you by any chance have some dev. videos of your progress with this one?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Behold: The Awesomeness0