• 161(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
(2012-09-23, 17:11)nokian Wrote:
(2012-09-23, 03:30)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-09-23, 02:56)nokian Wrote: Sorry for the delay...
Please re-read that link Martjn provided above about the debug log (wiki)
  • Do not post logs directly in the thread here. Instead, upload the log file contents to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com and post just the URL link with your reply.
  • Do not post log snippets. Post the entire log file.

Done: http://pastebin.com/Dw0zy1hj

The zip files fixed part of the issue. I cannot play video URLs as plugin:// placed in a .strm file. The same video would play fine using the zip-files fixed YouTube plugin in XBMC.

For instance putting this code in a .strm will not play:
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=cRdxXPV9GNQ

This is my log http://pastebin.com/Dw0zy1hj

Please investigate. Thanks!
XBMC Eden 12.3 (Dec 24, 2014) on ATV2 JB 5.3 and Nexus 7. One-for-All IR/RF/x10 Remote URC-9911.
(2012-09-23, 20:20)Alethenorio Wrote: You shouldn't need to download the files anymore. Version 3.2.0 which you can download from within xbmc is released and should fix the issue.

From where in XBMC? The only ones I can find are v2.0 and v2.9.0, neither of which work...................

Am I missing something?

(2012-09-28, 03:39)Fragarach Wrote:
(2012-09-23, 20:20)Alethenorio Wrote: You shouldn't need to download the files anymore. Version 3.2.0 which you can download from within xbmc is released and should fix the issue.

From where in XBMC? The only ones I can find are v2.0 and v2.9.0, neither of which work...................

Am I missing something?

Add-ons should update automatically from the repositories, unless you have that option disabled. In which, case:
System/Settings > Add-ons > Available updates
Hi.
I modified plugin and add blacklist functionality for channels, repair cyrilllic video titles (broken in 3.2.0, self.common.replaceHTMLCodes(tmp) in code delete all UTF-8 chars ). Blacklist you can clear in options - advanced

Can BlackList feature will be added in official plugin in future? Really hate some stupid vbloggers, salers, that always on top.

link - http://code.google.com/p/nuismons-xmbc/d...ip&can=2&q=
Sorry for bad english
I had Dharma XBMCUbunut and a few days ago I noticed that the youtube plug in stopped working (could not extract url error). So, I updated it to Eden XBMCUbuntu from Live CD and the youtube add on still does not work. I have automatic updates enabled and when I go to youtube add on from the Settings, I see that it is at version 2.1.4. I uninstalled it and reinstalled. It is still at 2.1.4. How do I get version 3.2.0? The update button in the addon is disabled.

I also tried installing the patch provided by a kind member here after this plugin broke and they report dependency errors.
Hello,

Anybody know where we can download the compiled nightly of this plugin ?

Thanks
Running 3.2.0 on Eden, Windows version, the youtube plug-in only seems to work partially. When I download a video, it works the first time I try. Subsequent attempts to download different videos do not work at all. The plug-in reports nothing, and it appears that nothing is happening. I can still browse and play videos, but cannot download them. After I re-start XBMC, and try to download yet another different video, the downloader works by downloading the previous videos I tried to download in the prior instance, but then does not download the new video I had tried to select. This behavior continues every time XBMC is re-started and a video is attempted for download.
You can play video in windows?
Please what is your xbmc language configuration (en, fr,..?) And what is your windows version!
I can browse video but not play because i have an issue with utf-8 and you not! I'm interesting Wink
Thanks
(2012-09-30, 00:45)nabsboss Wrote: You can play video in windows?
Please what is your xbmc language configuration (en, fr,..?) And what is your windows version!
I can browse video but not play because i have an issue with utf-8 and you not! I'm interesting Wink
Thanks
I could play videos as well.
It seems fine to me.
It's strange! I need your help guy and it will be be good to know what is different between us:
My PC: windows 7 32 bits
XBMC: eden 11
Plugin youtube version: 3.2.0
Language: french
File browsing: local ->network drive mounted localy from a san synology

Thanks for your help

Nabsboss: did you try to set your Language to English
And fonts: arial?

Is that working for you?
Yes but no sucess Sad

Thanks
(2012-09-30, 13:05)nabsboss Wrote: Yes but no sucess Sad

Thanks

I have a similar set up as yours. The language is also non-English. It works fine.
You might wanna try use English/Arial fonts/ and a US ip to check that out.(That excludes most of the problems what you suspects)
On xbmc i put:

System -> settings -> international
Language: English
Region: UK (24h)

System -> settings -> skin
Fonts: Arial based

For the US ip, i'm connect in Los Angeles over vpn

Already no success Sad
Hi,

i remove xbmc with profil folder.
I made a fresh install of xbmc in english. I installed youtube only and same issue with utf-8.

also i have this issue on 2 windows plateform (windows 7 home edition 64 and windows ultimate 32).

AAArrrrgggggg i'm going to loose my haire ........

Any idea Huh
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28