• 220(current)
Release [depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only
Suddenly i cant play anything:
http://pastebin.com/shUz6vwG
I havent been able to play anything for a month or so, does everyone else have this problem

heres my log
Press THANK USER if I Help
I am having a problem logging in to XBMC. I get the following error on the screen: Login Failed. Here are the entries in the console:

Quote:7/5/13 5:55:47.296 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSGetWindowTags: Invalid window 0x8b8
7/5/13 5:55:47.296 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
7/5/13 5:55:47.296 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSSetHideOnDeact: error getting window tags
7/5/13 5:55:47.608 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSCopyWindowColorSpace: Invalid window 0x8b8
7/5/13 5:56:13.506 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSGetWindowTags: Invalid window 0x8d2
7/5/13 5:56:13.506 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
7/5/13 5:56:13.506 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSSetHideOnDeact: error getting window tags
7/5/13 5:56:13.622 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSCopyWindowColorSpace: Invalid window 0x8d2

And the XBMC log:
http://textuploader.com/?p=6&id=VmOQ9

Other than the login issue (and features that rely on the login), everything seems fine. This just started about a week or two ago, though I didn't notice immediately when it began. Same story on my Android device.
Dead-thread Necromancer!

Mac Mini (mid-2011) • 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 • 8Gb RAM • OS X 10.9.5 • TVMC 14.2
Raspberry Pi 2 • OpenELEC 6.0
(2013-07-06, 01:02)sprale Wrote: I am having a problem logging in to XBMC. I get the following error on the screen: Login Failed. Here are the entries in the console:

Quote:7/5/13 5:55:47.296 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSGetWindowTags: Invalid window 0x8b8
7/5/13 5:55:47.296 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
7/5/13 5:55:47.296 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSSetHideOnDeact: error getting window tags
7/5/13 5:55:47.608 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSCopyWindowColorSpace: Invalid window 0x8b8
7/5/13 5:56:13.506 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSGetWindowTags: Invalid window 0x8d2
7/5/13 5:56:13.506 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
7/5/13 5:56:13.506 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSSetHideOnDeact: error getting window tags
7/5/13 5:56:13.622 PM com.apple.security.pboxd: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSCopyWindowColorSpace: Invalid window 0x8d2

And the XBMC log:

Other than the login issue (and features that rely on the login), everything seems fine. This just started about a week or two ago, though I didn't notice immediately when it began.

Do you own / manage a Google+ page?
(2013-07-06, 01:29)tinfox Wrote: Do you own / manage a Google+ page?

Yes. Is that a known issue?
Dead-thread Necromancer!

(2013-07-06, 01:29)tinfox Wrote:
(2013-07-06, 01:02)sprale Wrote: I am having a problem logging in to XBMC. I get the following error on the screen: Login Failed. Here are the entries in the console:

And the XBMC log:

Other than the login issue (and features that rely on the login), everything seems fine. This just started about a week or two ago, though I didn't notice immediately when it began.

Do you own / manage a Google+ page?

Yes. Google is asking what profile you'd like to use. Google waits for your answer since you can't answer it fails.

What I did to fix it, and this seems to be the only way aside from assigning someone else ownership of the g+ page, is to copy a known working settings.xml from another machine.
In that case, can someone please send us a working .xml file?
Any body suceeded in subscribing the "Auto generated channel" in youtube plugin like movies.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2579942?hl=en
I'm unable to play many videos on You Tube.

When I select the video, sometimes it is working, sometimes it is not.

I can't upload the log file to pastebin, since the log is larger than 150K.

I've uploaded it to my copy service folder:

https://copy.com/Ab4oTNBV7mNu

Any help, would be very appreciated.

Amir.
Can't login to my YouTube account for some reason.

Log:
http://pastebin.ca/2419347

Installation Method: Repo
I was finally able to login. After messing around with damn near everything.

In the upper right corner click the little arrow to the right of your name

Click "youtube settings" in the header that pops up

Under your name in the middle click "advanced"

On the advanced page click "change or add password"

The page should show you your new youtube user name (should end in @pages.plusgoogle.com) that youtube changed to when they added the google + crap.

You need to change your user name in XBMC to this.

Set a password. It can be your current youtube password or a new one. If you change it to new, you must also change it in XBMC

Login in XBMC
(2013-07-07, 04:04)Fragarach Wrote: I was finally able to login. After messing around with damn near everything.

In the upper right corner click the little arrow to the right of your name

Click "youtube settings" in the header that pops up

Under your name in the middle click "advanced"

On the advanced page click "change or add password"

The page should show you your new youtube user name (should end in @pages.plusgoogle.com) that youtube changed to when they added the google + crap.

You need to change your user name in XBMC to this.

Set a password. It can be your current youtube password or a new one. If you change it to new, you must also change it in XBMC

Login in XBMC

I found that page for my account, but my YouTube User ID does not include @pages.plusgoogle.com after it. In XBMC, it does not work with or without it. I've even tried disconnecting it from Google+, though nothing seems to work. Ideas?

Dead-thread Necromancer!

(2013-07-07, 18:58)sprale Wrote: I found that page for my account, but my YouTube User ID does not include @pages.plusgoogle.com after it. In XBMC, it does not work with or without it. I've even tried disconnecting it from Google+, though nothing seems to work. Ideas?

nope, not a clue.............how did you "disconnect" from google+ Huh?

EDIT: Nevermind...............you prolly just clicked where it says "Disconnect".................my page did not look like that..............no option to "return name" or disconnect.

Wonder what is different?
Sprale, what do you see when you go into "settings" under google + (instead of into youtube settings) under "third party tools?

I see the same user name I got from youtube settings (the one that ends in pages.plusgoogle.com)
Not seen anyone post it here yet, but there is a fix for the VEVO (and other) videos that won't play. It can be found near the end here.

It's not being release yet, but is easy to install manually, and it worked for me.

1) Download the patched YouTubePlayer.py from github here.

2) Copy it over your old YouTubePlayer.py in the addon directory (in ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.youtube/ on linux machines, don't know where on other OSes). You might need to delete YouTubePlayer.pyc in the same directory to get it to work (not sure, but I deleted it anyway).

HTH.
  • 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[depricated] old YouTube Plugin - XBMC 13.0 Frodo/Gotham only28