• 2(current)
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1
slavic77 Wrote:The only thing I really miss from the previous version (2.10) is the transparent "DVD-box" image (yes, those new DVD and Blu-Ray boxes are cool, but I kinda like the old one much more). Is there any way I could get the "transparent box" back?

nope, sorry those are gone and there's no easy way to get them back.
recoding a big part of the skin is your only option i'm afraid.

clock2113 Wrote:Oh yeah...I already put the DVD/Bluray artwork on thousands of movies, so clear case is better than something fancy.

there's an option in skin settings to hide the dvd/blu-ray cases.
so in your case it might be better to do so.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
gabbott Wrote:One small thing I noticed is audio channel flagging isn't working with DTS-ES audio on video files (and I'm assuming any other 6.1 channel DTS audio).

i will have to look into it.
do you know any other skin where it is working?

the skin depends on how xbmc reports the audio-codec to the skin,
and it could be so that it just reports the audio stream as dts-6.1.
in such a case, there's nothing i could do.

but like i said, will have to test first to be sure.

edit:
a quick look at my code painfully reveals that i'm at least
missing the media flags for dolby digital 6.1 & dts 6.1

i will add those of course.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the latest update. I'm always trying other skins and their mods, but, always come back to T!. Anyway, is it a hard task for a non-programmer/skinner to change the order of items on the home screen? I added a play list for BluRay and I'd like to move it over next to movies or videos. Thanks again, Ronie.Big Grin
bobrap Wrote:Thanks for the latest update. I'm always trying other skins and their mods, but, always come back to T!. Anyway, is it a hard task for a non-programmer/skinner to change the order of items on the home screen? I added a play list for BluRay and I'd like to move it over next to movies or videos. Thanks again, Ronie.Big Grin

shouldn't be to difficult.
the order of the menu items can be changed in Includes_Home.xml
look up the <content> sections in that file.
the first one is for the vertical menu, the second one for the horizontal menu.

move the <item>...</item> parts around as you see fit.
ronie Wrote:shouldn't be to difficult.
the order of the menu items can be changed in Includes_Home.xml
look up the <content> sections in that file.
the first one is for the vertical menu, the second one for the horizontal menu.

move the <item>...</item> parts around as you see fit.

Thanks!! That did the trick and I was able to figure out my next question on my ownBig Grin
Congrats on the latest transparency, it looks really good and it runs great on my asrock ion 330HT, not sure if i will use it full time or not it's a choice between this and aeo65.
From what i have seen thus far the only bug bear for me is the horrible flags, have you considered using these over at http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permali...info-logos
I think they would look much better than the ones used currently by nearly all skins, any where i can get the source textures so i could add these in for myself. also nice to see it in the addons makes it so easy to install, great work ronie and thanksSmile
It's ok i found and downloading now from svn thanks
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Very good job on new version, thank you!

paul Wrote:From what i have seen thus far the only bug bear for me is the horrible flags, have you considered using these over at http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permali...info-logos
I think they would look much better than the ones used currently by nearly every other skin, any where i can get the source textures etc so i could add these in. also nice to see it in the addons makes it so easy to install, great work ronie and thanksSmile

I have to agree this is the only thing bugging me with T!, I wish I had skills and time to make a proper polished flag set. Currently some flags don't have right aspect ratio and others doesn't match up "theme" of the rest.
Finally Dharma support, Great!
Is Transparency! v3.10 the first Skins that supports disc.png ? Is there already a source for that disc images?
pred Wrote:Finally Dharma support, Great!
Is Transparency! v3.10 the first Skins that supports disc.png ? Is there already a source for that disc images?

yes, i guess T! is the first one to make use of disc.png.
there's not yet a place to download them, but maybe some xbmc users could set up some place to collect them. something similar to how it's done with the cdart images.
Cool, what i forgot to ask: are Season Fanarts supported?
paul;617693
From what i have seen thus far the only bug bear for me is the horrible flags, have you considered using these over at [url Wrote:
http://community.mediabrowser.tv/permali...info-logos[/url]
I think they would look much better than the ones used currently by nearly all skins

ezechiel1917 Wrote:I have to agree this is the only thing bugging me with T!, I wish I had skills and time to make a proper polished flag set. Currently some flags don't have right aspect ratio and others doesn't match up "theme" of the rest.

yep i'd seen those flags when someone posted a link to them in the skin dev forum.

i must say i'm very tempted to add them...although i may be a lot of work.
will have to create a bunch of icons myself, as the set is missing rating flags for instance.

can't make any promises, but i agree those look way better. :-)
pred Wrote:Cool, what i forgot to ask: are Season Fanarts supported?

nope...or better, not yet.
it's on my todo list.
Not sure if this is XBMC, T!, or intended behavior, but all my DVDrip tvshows (with dvdrip in the filename) show up as SDTV instead of DVD...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
clock2113 Wrote:Not sure if this is XBMC, T!, or intended behavior, but all my DVDrip tvshows (with dvdrip in the filename) show up as SDTV instead of DVD...

currently T! uses the 'sddvd' tag in filenames for dvd rips.
i could add 'dvdrip' as well if that's a widely used tag these days?
Yeah, it's very common for scene TVpacks...

community.s01e01.pilot.dvdrip.xvid-clerks
How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S05E01.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS
The.Simpsons.S01E01.DVDRip.XviD-SChiZO
Pushing.Daisies.S01E01.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.avi
veronica_mars.S01E01.extended_pilot.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov

Just some recent examples... not that I condone downloading TV shows of course...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.13