• 17(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma
Hey Zombie,
I asked this earlier in the thread, but it was probably overlooked.

how do you change the default layout to something other than multiplex?

I suggest you check out the Icefilms addon not only to see what I mean, but also because its amazing. It is extremely folder heavy, so browsing through the layers is very cumbersome in multiplex. Any way I can maybe change the default to just List, and then select Multiplex for the specific folders that can benefit from the view?

Sorry if theres a simple switch somewhere, but Ive been through every settings page a dozen times and cant figure it out.

Thanks.
dangerFlakes Wrote:Hey Zombie,
I asked this earlier in the thread, but it was probably overlooked.

how do you change the default layout to something other than multiplex?

I suggest you check out the Icefilms addon not only to see what I mean, but also because its amazing. It is extremely folder heavy, so browsing through the layers is very cumbersome in multiplex. Any way I can maybe change the default to just List, and then select Multiplex for the specific folders that can benefit from the view?

Sorry if theres a simple switch somewhere, but Ive been through every settings page a dozen times and cant figure it out.

Thanks.

hey there where do i find this addon.

i have changed the default to list in next release hope it will help but if still loading multiplex view in next release let me know and i will look into a fix
You rock, man.

Get the add-on here.

Many thanks
Will anoobies mods work with this skin?

Particularly this:

Using this file:
Mod 3

And discussed in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...oobie+mod3

I am currently using this skin in my mediacenter, but would like to upgrade to dharma. At the same time I would hate to loose this excellent skin mod.

Is there by chance another current skin/mod that resembles this, with coverflow in the bottom and video window in the middle, with this cool 3D look?

Regards,
Ole Martin
oleroc Wrote:Will anoobies mods work with this skin?

Particularly this:

Using this file:
Mod 3

And discussed in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...oobie+mod3

I am currently using this skin in my mediacenter, but would like to upgrade to dharma. At the same time I would hate to loose this excellent skin mod.

Is there by chance another current skin/mod that resembles this, with coverflow in the bottom and video window in the middle, with this cool 3D look?

Regards,
Ole Martin

Hey there Ole Martin Dont think this view will be added to showmix any time soon but you never know i have however added this view to aeon lite and have coded about 50% of the code already once i add it to Lite i will look at showmix maybe its a S#!t load of code to be done to add a view in showmix

Also to anyone who comes to this thread we have a new showmix thread that can be found here

THIS THREAD IS DEAD!!!!!
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma2