• 9(current)
SLik - skin
I really missed a view with a large fanart image, like Confluence Media Info view, so i did this one for my personal use...

Do you consider adding something similar to SLik?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
yeah sure looks good to me send it as a patch on the svn
Cool Big Grin

I've created the patch but i can't seem to find a way to send it to your svn...

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Hey Xbs, that looks pretty nice man, follows the whole look and feel! Simple too. I'd like to use this view for tv shows, as it's currently what I use in confluence as my default tv view!

Jezz_x: if/when you add this, would it be possible to add the option to have the poster art where fanart is and fanart where poster is.... For tv that is? Not really a big deal, just a thought.

Looks cool :-)

EDIT***
Scrap that thought!! Looks great how it is!!! lol
Hey Jezz

Just a quick one, not sure if you're aware, or simply don't plan to add it but the screenshot below of confluence shows the "sub menu" for movies...

Would be gtreat to see this because i love to filter via Genre a lot.

Do you plan to add this?

Maybe pushing right will bring up the menu, pushing right twice will take you to the latest added box? just like confluence.
Here's the patch

xbs08 Wrote:Here's the patch

Added to the svn thanks I made a few minor changes that were just personal things but a very well done and formed patch made it real easy to add
Thank you for adding it.

Couple of small things...
I think the textbox start pos for movies should the same as the others (60).
And the textbox for everything else beside movies and seasons should be 580 in width, to fill the space left blank by the absence of the poster.

I'm not if you are gathering requests JX, but I'll throw my personal requests here just in case Wink

1) Option to remove "Files,Library,Add-ons" (the items on the submenus home. And also add more than two Playlist shortcuts.
- basically i'd like to remove Movies and replace with my own Movies playlist which removes standup and other stuff i have in other playlists

2) Option to remove home menu items (pictures, settings, shutdown etc)

3) This next request has sparked some discussions in the past, but: View(s) to support extrathumbs?

I'm getting the impression this skin is supposed to be ultralight and focus on ease rather than overpopulated views, but i thought i'd post these anyways Smile
www.emuxtras.net | EFnet #EmuXtras
xbs08 Wrote:Thank you for adding it.

Couple of small things...
I think the textbox start pos for movies should the same as the others (60).
And the textbox for everything else beside movies and seasons should be 580 in width, to fill the space left blank by the absence of the poster.

heh Thats what I get for adding after 11 hours sleep in the 96 hours Smile simple whoops I stuffed up and didn't check it after I added the extra padding on the left Fixed now
wimpy 1) and 2) is on the to do list eventually 3) is not mostly because I don't have all my videos in separate dirs like is required for such things. Plus I don't like having blank spaces until the user manually sets up everything
Jezz_X Wrote:wimpy 1) and 2) is on the to do list eventually 3) is not mostly because I don't have all my videos in separate dirs like is required for such things. Plus I don't like having blank spaces until the user manually sets up everything

1)2) Nice to hear Smile

About 3) I wrote a quick Batch file that fixed it for my 1k+ movie collection. Ember Media Manager and the autogeneration of thumbs won me over Big Grin

Again thumbs up for making one of the most responsive skins I've ever tested Smile
3b) Just an idea from the new view that was patched. Toggle to turn on/off extrathumbs. http://i52.tinypic.com/15asqt.jpg Smile
Jezz_X, maybe i didn't explain it well... only last plot textbox should be 580 (seasons and movies have posters).

Another thing... in home screen, the far right thumb is cut off when you press a submenu icon an the animation kick in. Width of the warplist should be 1536 (256*6).

xbs08 Wrote:Jezz_X, maybe i didn't explain it well... only last plot textbox should be 580 (seasons and movies have posters).

Another thing... in home screen, the far right thumb is cut off when you press a submenu icon an the animation kick in. Width of the warplist should be 1536 (256*6).
Nah you explained it right I just stuffed up with very little sleep again Smile hopefully it "should be fixed" now as well as the other one
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SLik - skin3