• 11(current)
SLik - skin
I am still developing it (when I get a chance) I was going to clean up a little and push it into the dharma repo so I can get started back on the addon features that were added after dharma but am waiting for daily builds to start again
And P.S. no idea about the weather icons maybe its an atv2 bug
Sorry to ask a stupid question but is there any way to make the plot text scroll down, since most of the time it wont fit and i might just be tired or lack of sleep is getting me but i cant find the option =S

/Amberstone
Wow, my new favorite skin.... Love its simplicity and the way you handle the video views with the menu and most recent categories. Also, the list view is a great idea. Very nice, I hope you have the time to take this all the way to a full release.
Not sure this one has been reported, or if it's by design, but in TV Shows, Info View, the watched overlay in the focusedlayout is not positioned the same as the itemlayout. It's placed further to the left and a few px up. I think I'm using the latest SVN version (checked it out yesterday IIRC).

Also, both the WideIconView and WideIconView_Info are called "Info Wide", assuming this is not by design. Smile
Wasnt going to read all 16 pages, but just put this on my aTV2 and it runs AMAZING! One request though... Maybe in the skin settings have an option to disable displaying fanart in the poster view? I like seeing the info and posters, but it takes wayy too long to load the fanart, and would be nice if it just showed the posters and info.
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
You can disable Fanart completely in skin settings but I take it you mean per view ?
Sorry for the double post, but maybe also an option to disable certain things in the main menu (Music, pictures, etc.)
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
Jezz_X Wrote:You can disable Fanart completely in skin settings but I take it you mean per view ?
Where is that at? I found an option to disable showing fanart as the background, but I want to disable it all as loading it on here takes like 5 seconds and it would just be better to not even try
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
"showing fanart as the background"
thats what I meant I take you mean the little mini window down the bottom then?
Another post... Also maybe an option to disable showing video tags like mp3, xvid, etc. in the bottom. In general just populate the skin settings menu with more stuff
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
Jezz_X Wrote:"showing fanart as the background"
thats what I meant I take you mean the little mini window down the bottom then?
Yea, thats what I meant. It would be better if the plot just took up the entire space.
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
I tried looking through the xml files to see if i can just remove it myself, but couldnt find where it is... Anyone?
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
I found a bug when trying to configure the screensaver. I cannot change the DIM settings and save.
MacLeod_1980 Wrote:I found a bug when trying to configure the screensaver. I cannot change the DIM settings and save.

yeah its that stupid slider used to set the dim value only lets you get off it by up and down not left and right :\
Jezz_X Wrote:yeah its that stupid slider used to set the dim value only lets you get off it by up and down not left and right :\

I cant move off with up or down - it stays on the slider.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SLik - skin3