• 12(current)
SLik - skin
Indeed thats because it's the only item in the settings if it had another option with a button you could go down then right. I'll look into it
Greeeat skin, I just love it, beatiful!

Any plans of adding music videos to it? It's the only thing keeping me from using it.
Hey Jezz,

Have you picked up on this project yet? Tongue
I've also found a label missing translation for portuguese. In the power off menu, there's a "Power off system" label. It appears in english for me but should be "Desligar o sistema"
SLik doesn't have a Portuguese translation.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Oh, really? I wonder if I can help the creators to translate it?
Yes you can.
Open language/english and translate the xml.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Done, the link for Brazilian portuguese file is this one: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22768127/Portugu...zil%29.zip
Another question, is there any plan to add a link to music videos feature?
fschnack Wrote:Another question, is there any plan to add a link to music videos feature?

1) Thanks for the translation added it too the svn
2) what do you mean a direct link in the home menu? because you can get to music videos by just going into library
I mean to have a "music videos" item appearing in the pop up menu that appears when you select "videos" in the main window (like the standard skin has).
Create a smart playlist that points to music videos and add the playlist to the videos submenu.

Thanks for all your replies Wink

When I go into the skin options, there is an "addon" submenu that when I click on it I see three categories of addons, but no addons are listed under them. Is this feature under development?

I use dharma on Windows 7 64bits
Definitely enjoying this skin. Great job.
Wow, this skin feels like it's made for my ATV, just so nice and smooth to navigate with!
Would love to see this as the default skin for the ATV branch

Awesome job mate! And thanks for all your hard work on it
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SLik - skin3