• 13(current)
SLik - skin
I can't seem to find the favorite addons list anywhere, is it available in this skin? I though it would look nice to have it automatically listed when I select the "addon" button on the main window.

Thanks in advance!
Thumbs Up 
Great skin!

Finnish language file for SLik: http://pastebin.com/33rBeVT3
and for SLik (PVR version): http://pastebin.com/KEx3hEAS
In the music video section: Is it possible to get it to show the data from the NFO file?

Example:
Title of Video
Artist

Currently it only shows the Title for me. (I know my NFO files are currect due to the context menu working correctly)

I just found this skin and I really like it. It is my default skin at the moment.

One bug I have is with the recently added movies/episodes. They do not show any posters/thumbs on the home screen (they have one in the library).

One small question about the usability: What is the fastest way from the home screen to the recently added movies/episodes. I love how quickly I can go there in the XBMC default skin but here I seem to have to go to library -> recently added. Any faster route?
ccMatrix Wrote:I just found this skin and I really like it. It is my default skin at the moment.

One bug I have is with the recently added movies/episodes. They do not show any posters/thumbs on the home screen (they have one in the library).

Works and shows up fine for me in both dharma and pre-eden git versions
Jezz_X Wrote:Works and shows up fine for me in both dharma and pre-eden git versions

I found the recent items didn't show for me during a few of the nightly versions
Jezz_X,
What XML (or XMLs) makes up this screen...

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...hot024.png
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Videofullscreen.xml
Fantastic skin, great work.

I do have one issue though. My *.mp4 (h.264, aac) files are flagged as "VC1 | AAC". When using Confluence they are flagged as "AVC1 | AAC", which I believe is correct.

Would this be an issue with the skin or XBMC?
it would be a skin issue probably because I stuffed up the codec image or just reused an old one
Jezz_X Wrote:it would be a skin issue probably because I stuffed up the codec image or just reused an old one

Just fixed it in the svn will be a while before a new version makes it way to the repo though for in xbmc updates
Jezz_X Wrote:Just fixed it in the svn will be a while before a new version makes it way to the repo though for in xbmc updates

Thanks.
Hi

Great job!

Any chances to put a shortcut to play trailers?

Cheers
Hi Mate,

Firstly can i say very nice skin.

Are there any plans to add some more customization to the home screen?

I prefer to have a direct link to tv shows and movies library's rather than use the video and than move about - just seems to take too long.

Also i'd love to be able to remove the programs shortcut.

Thanks in advance.
The dharma version is staying pretty much as it is the eden version will be getting more features when I get a chance
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SLik - skin3