• 86(current)
[RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC
(2013-01-07, 17:14)yabsie Wrote: I am going to ask one more time, I have asked several times but no one has responded. NF has not enabled instant queues for me, if I am on boxee,or the web, I have to instant queue , however it works just fine for me on the plugin, so what I am seeing is different that what you are seeing and until IO see what is happening I cant fix anything

if you have browse by genre working (i.e your userinfo,txt is in good shape) but your Instant Queue is empty, can you:
1) attempt to access your instant queue with debugging on and send me the xbmc.log file
2) browse to a movie, right click choose "add to instant queue", check if its shows up in the queue on the plugin and also check if it shows up in the instant queue on NF

everyone is complaining that instant queues are not working , but no one is helping, I am getting more than a little frustrated.

Yabsie, I'd love to help, but I'm not sure my situation is exactly as you're asking. I'm in Canada with a Canadian account, but Netflix allows me access to the US content as I use unblockUS, so I don't have instant queues and if I select to add to queue, it fails. However, I do have a working instant queue in this plugin by adding movies through the site instantwatcher, but I can remove items through the plugin. Genres are working, just somewhat delayed. Search, however, does not work and hasn't for a long time. If there's any info I could provide you, let me know.

A side note, I was fiddling around with Plex and there is a NF plugin through that app and it works very well. I just don't like the rest of the app, at least compared to XBMC.
(2013-01-13, 02:25)twojciac Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 20:00)Cellomusic82 Wrote: I am so fed up with not being able to find one system that can handle Blu-Ray, record HD TV, and play Netflix in 1080p all in one remote friendly program. Here we are in 2013 and we have nothing? Why does Netflix hate the HTPC community soooo much?!

Netflix via WMC works like a charm. We had a one day outage on Friday, but Netflix already fixed the issue for us. I call WMC via Advanced Launcher... the only trick for me is that I had to add a button to my harmony remote for Alt-F4 to close WMC and return to XBMC, and it's a different user experience. But it works.

I have tried to install netflix plug in on wmc but installation fails.
Where do I download plugin? What plugin are you using?
I've attempted to install using microsoft wmc plugin for netflix.
(2013-01-14, 00:36)bluehawk91 Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 02:25)twojciac Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 20:00)Cellomusic82 Wrote: I am so fed up with not being able to find one system that can handle Blu-Ray, record HD TV, and play Netflix in 1080p all in one remote friendly program. Here we are in 2013 and we have nothing? Why does Netflix hate the HTPC community soooo much?!

Netflix via WMC works like a charm. We had a one day outage on Friday, but Netflix already fixed the issue for us. I call WMC via Advanced Launcher... the only trick for me is that I had to add a button to my harmony remote for Alt-F4 to close WMC and return to XBMC, and it's a different user experience. But it works.

I have tried to install netflix plug in on wmc but installation fails.
Where do I download plugin? What plugin are you using?
I've attempted to install using microsoft wmc plugin for netflix.

from the cmd prompt, you go into the c:\windows\ehome directory and type start /wait mcupdate -uf

I installed it on 3 Win7 boxes, and one it came up right away without having to force the update. One it came up after rebooting after doing the update. The third one I had to run the update like 15 times and fiddle with a bunch of crap and it eventually updated. By no means is it as easy to deal with as adding on an XBMC add-on... but once it's on, it works like a charm.
Anyone have the Instant Queue working in any XBMC version? As far as I can tell, this addon is broken.
(2013-01-14, 15:49)kadeschs Wrote: Anyone have the Instant Queue working in any XBMC version? As far as I can tell, this addon is broken.

I have it working on 3 Windows 7 Ultimate HTPC's with Eden (11)
I would be happy to make available my iqueue.py and Netflix.py files if it will help anybody.

(2013-01-14, 17:26)stevepro Wrote: I have it working on 3 Windows 7 Ultimate HTPC's with Eden (11)
I would be happy to make available my iqueue.py and Netflix.py files if it will help anybody.

Please, if you would. I can't seem to get this working. I'm on Frodo so that could be the problem.
(2013-01-14, 17:29)kadeschs Wrote: Please, if you would. I can't seem to get this working. I'm on Frodo so that could be the problem.

Here is a link to the files.
https://code5systems.s3.amazonaws.com/XM...-Files.zip
(2013-01-14, 17:36)stevepro Wrote: Here is a link to the files.

Thanks, stevepro. I'll give these a try.
Hi will this work ok with frodo rc3? if so do we install it with the addon util. Thanks sorry new to xbmc and going throught the learning curves
Louy1
I just installed XBMC on my laptop to test Frodo rc3, I then installed xbmcflicks thinking it was not going to be buggy as, if I am not mistaken, it has been developed on/for Eden. Well it behaved in the exact same manner as in Eden.

Except I can now set my "Instant Queue Items to Retrieve" to 500 without a hitch. Because the exact same xbmc addon behaves differently on two different versions of leads me to believe one of two things are possible. 1)XBMC fixed something that caused Instant Queue to not display more than 200 retrieved items correctly or One of the many other programs I installed interacted with xbmc and caused an error if I set the setting more than 200.

hope this helps.
(2013-01-14, 22:08)jmontes4 Wrote: I just installed XBMC on my laptop to test Frodo rc3, I then installed xbmcflicks thinking it was not going to be buggy as, if I am not mistaken, it has been developed on/for Eden. Well it behaved in the exact same manner as in Eden.

Except I can now set my "Instant Queue Items to Retrieve" to 500 without a hitch. Because the exact same xbmc addon behaves differently on two different versions of leads me to believe one of two things are possible. 1)XBMC fixed something that caused Instant Queue to not display more than 200 retrieved items correctly or One of the many other programs I installed interacted with xbmc and caused an error if I set the setting more than 200.

hope this helps.

How in the hell are you getting this addon to work? I can't get any Instant Queues in fresh installs with Dharma, Eden, or Frodo. All I get is a blank userinfo.txt file. Manually adding the keys from the log file makes all of the script errors go away, but then all I get is blank Instant Queues. Replacing the iqueue.py and Netflix.py files from stevepro did nothing. However, the XBMC log seems to reference the errors from those files. Clearing IE cache and re-install fresh XBMC did nothing. I've been pulling my hair out for days now. How the hell are you getting anything to work?
(2012-01-07, 02:01)fekker Wrote:
Mavrick007 Wrote:I'm a new XBMC user (moving over from Boxee) and I don't see XBMCFlicks in the list. I'm Running XBMC Eden Beta on Windows 7 x64.

Any help on how to get it installed would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mav

i'm still sorting out some changes that are needed for eden (one left to commit)
if you don't want to wait, you can download it from github and put it into the addons directory (portable data) .. i.e. %appdata% --> xbmc -- > addons
https://github.com/spudsdude/XBMC-Flicks/zipball/master

Where do i extract the file to?

(2013-01-14, 17:36)stevepro Wrote:
(2013-01-14, 17:29)kadeschs Wrote: Please, if you would. I can't seem to get this working. I'm on Frodo so that could be the problem.

What do i do after i download the files?

(2013-01-16, 04:12)dharun Wrote:
(2013-01-14, 17:36)stevepro Wrote:

What do i do after i download the files?

Windows 7 Home Premiun
I just setup an Eden (11) installed the plug-in from the zip file named spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-4aa5bcb.zip then before I ran it I unziped the download above and placed the two files in
[DRIVE]:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\spudsdude-XBMC-Flicks-4aa5bcb\resources\lib

and it worked
That's good news. I'm going to have to try it again tonight. Also is this add-on (XBMCfIcks) compatible with Frodo rc3?
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC16