• 9(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Black Beauty came from the original DVD Case which took ages cutting out.

I used cdcovers.cc for the DVD Cover. Smile

Possible WYRD Sisters coming up too!

-EDIT-
Nope, still not good enough, but uploaded the files I found. Got a few Font pro's on the case of the lucrative 'Wyrd Sisters' font.

Font found! Exocet Heavy
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Any chance, that the clear art I contributed at xmbc can be changed to my user "Imzadi" instead "Imzadi76" at fanart.tv?
Imzadi Wrote:Any chance, that the clear art I contributed at XBMC can be changed to my user "Imzadi" instead "Imzadi76" at fanart.tv?

Yep, I already did it once, but when i rescraped author attribution it set it back to imzadi76, lol
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Yeah, I was wondering about that. I was happy to see, that you added them without the 76. And when I saw the change, I just thought you maybe changed your mind.
Kode, did you get a chance to look at my comment about all shows that start with The are stored under T.

E.g. The A-Team is not stored under A.
MarkAsRead Wrote:Kode, did you get a chance to look at my comment about all shows that start with The are stored under T.

E.g. The A-Team is not stored under A.

Not sure how i'm going to deal with that yet, will look into it though
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
hikaricore Wrote:With the thousands of free fonts available all over the internet why would you buy them? :p
Btw I've decided to pass the approval and denial of your images off to someone else for sanity concerns.
Please stand by while I harass one of the noob mods into doing such.

Really??

I don't mean to be such a PITA!
Is it the same problem with not being bottom aligned? Because I made them bottom aligned (to the point where they are cut off) then using a preview funtion moved it up till the bottom displayed correctly (close as possible). So it really shouldn't happen again.
DejaVu77 Wrote:Black Beauty came from the original DVD Case which took ages cutting out.

I used cdcovers.cc for the DVD Cover. Smile

Possible WYRD Sisters coming up too!

-EDIT-
Nope, still not good enough, but uploaded the files I found. Got a few Font pro's on the case of the lucrative 'Wyrd Sisters' font.

Font found! Exocet Heavy

Yeah, I went nuts trying to cut that one out. It just always looked plain wrong.

I uploaded one for wyrd sisters, cut it out of the book cover. If it gets rejected though I will just match the font as close as i can as there seems to be heaps of different versions anyway.
Mind you I would not approve this one anyway because the Spiderman text is blurry and not up to par, but as an alignment example this works.

I've auto cropped your image and realigned it properly with the bottom. None of the shadow was cropped and it took about 5 seconds..
Not sure if your video display is so small that you can't see a 5px blank area at the bottom of your images but on a 32" lcd it's blatant.
And this is one of your better ones as far as alignment, you've been 10+px away even after we explained what you were doing wrong.

I'm really really not trying to be a dick but you just don't seem to be understanding what we've been trying to explain.
Your images are pretty good for the most part and I'd like you to keep contributing but you just need to do it right or I can't approve them.
@Kode : I tried to submit a tv thumb by the request thing (Control Panel -> TV thumbs -> request -> Upload box) and it says the file need to be transparent PNG.

Also, have you been thinking about the author - season sorting for season thumbs ?

[EDIT]
I'm also getting this error directly through the site itself :
It returns that message whatever it is, it should be looking for image/jpeg wonder if its not seeing your images as that
It does that for all the 3 images I tried to upload. (which are jpg, right size).
Should work now, looks like an older version of the file got uploaded, will look what else has been overwritten tomorrow.
hikaricore Wrote:Mind you I would not approve this one anyway because the Spiderman text is blurry and not up to par, but as an alignment example this works.

I've auto cropped your image and realigned it properly with the bottom. None of the shadow was cropped and it took about 5 seconds..
Not sure if your video display is so small that you can't see a 5px blank area at the bottom of your images but on a 32" lcd it's blatant.
And this is one of your better ones as far as alignment, you've been 10+px away even after we explained what you were doing wrong.

I'm really really not trying to be a dick but you just don't seem to be understanding what we've been trying to explain.
Your images are pretty good for the most part and I'd like you to keep contributing but you just need to do it right or I can't approve them.

Interesting, it really does not look like that on my laptop.. maybe it is something going on there. I will grab a 22" screen from work today, and try it on a external monitor.
At a one to one ratio, there is normally next to no gap.

I also have heaps of spare parts at home, maybe I will knock up a PC and get off the lappy.

One last question, do they all seem to be aligned at that same spot?
I am using a really old copy of photoshop, think it's CS2 maybe even older so might just be something going on there too. I might grab a trial of CS4 to see if that helps the issue too.

That image helps heaps, I now have a visual of what you are seeing. I knew some might get knocked back for quality, but it's hard to judge that on my laptop.

Thanks for your effort, we probably should have tried that a while ago, but didn't even occure to me to ask for it.

I really hope I am not driving you to crazy, I am just trying to help, and once i can nail down the root of the issue, most should go through and I can start on your other sections.

I noticed that I can now see my rejected ones in my control panal, that helps to go back and resolve some of the issues, although i think that the last batch will all look the same as moving it to the bottom didn't help that one.

What I might do is what you have done, save it as a png then open and crop it. That might help too.

I have heaps to try now, so give me a day or two to get through all this and I will try again.
Wow, there is something stuffed.. I uploaded to image shack first and looks like your example. I am going to reinstall photoshop. It's been on this laptop for over 4 years, so I may have played with the settings to get something working for a web design.
I'll let you know the result.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4