• 10(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Can you check this, don't worry about qly or anything else just tell me about the location.
I reinstalled, CS3 and it looks heaps different.
Imagehttp://img8.imageshack.us/i/heston.png/

Image took less then 3 seconds, so please ignore everything else.
UserInterface Wrote:Can you check this, don't worry about qly or anything else just tell me about the location.
I reinstalled, CS3 and it looks heaps different.
Imagehttp://img8.imageshack.us/i/heston.png/

Image took less then 3 seconds, so please ignore everything else.

The padding imageshack put around the image doesn't help, but that looks loads better.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Works great, thanks !

[EDIT]
I got some error when I'm looking at my pending request :
Code:
Warning: opendir(/home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/fanart/83610/source) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fanart/fanart.php on line 927

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fanart/fanart.php on line 928

Warning: opendir(/home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/fanart/83610/source) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fanart/fanart.php on line 927

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fanart/fanart.php on line 928

Also, image previews there are not at the right size (which would be 500x281). Now they are cropped.

Thanks by advance !

[EDIT2]
Also I had a clearart denied today, and it shows up under both tv thumbs & cleararts categories of the control panel.

[EDIT3]
Another bug caught ! Big Grin
When I try to upload a new clearart to replace the denied one (using the box made for that), I get an error saying the image is supposed to be 400*255. The right size should be 500*281.
Worst....Logo.....Ever...

Not gonna say who but seriously just no.
haha Big Grin
At least he tried. Confused
Maxoo Wrote:haha Big Grin
At least he tried. Confused

Calling that "trying" is an insult to the word.
Maxoo Wrote:I got some error when I'm looking at my pending request :
[code]Warning: opendir(/home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/fanart/83610/source) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/fanart/domains/fanart.tv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fanart/fanart.php on line 927 ...

Errors shouldn't show now

Maxoo Wrote:Also, image previews there are not at the right size (which would be 500x281). Now they are cropped.

Should be fixed

Maxoo Wrote:Also I had a clearart denied today, and it shows up under both tv thumbs & cleararts categories of the control panel.

Should be fixed

Maxoo Wrote:Another bug caught ! Big Grin
When I try to upload a new clearart to replace the denied one (using the box made for that), I get an error saying the image is supposed to be 400*255. The right size should be 500*281.

Should be fixed

Thanks for all the bug testing Wink
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Site looks great, only had a quick look, but glad to see more landscape images, and top quality ones too! Can't wait to see an auto scraper for this site.
Sorry about the BLANK image. I got another duplicate trying to replace an image, and the one I replaced (finally) was only slightly different (difficult to spot) so I uploaded a blank so the slightly inferior dup would be rejected

A delete button in the submission page would be nice.

"Space Precinct" - good spot. Better eyes than mine. It's the first logo I have used an image for in ages.
All the rest are created from scratch using vectors.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
I have uploaded 2 more if you can check them.
I built up a new computer and put my photoshop on it, and was still having the same issue so got a frend that is a graphic designer to have a look. He could not work out what was causing it eaither, but found me a plug in that does trim on my version.
Using the trim funtion works for some (Freak) but seems to struggle on some (Bethenny), if you could check these two and see if they are OK now. I think that we should be good (apart from qlty issues, or the odd one that might still suck by your standards)Big Grin.

All I have done is just use the auto trim plugin, then set the canvas size respective to the bottom back to 400x155. I have not changed or moved anything, just so that I can get a feel for if it is showing right at your end.
Everything seems find, thanks Kode !
Also, is there anyway to contact the moderator ? or to send a message with the corrected image ?

[EDIT]
Ok, I figured out what he was taking about Big Grin
This feature would be great anyway ^^
Maxoo Wrote:Also, is there anyway to contact the moderator ? or to send a message with the corrected image ?

[EDIT]
Ok, I figured out what he was taking about Big Grin
This feature would be great anyway ^^

Well you can replace images with corrected ones directly in the denied logos section.

As for contacting the mod who denied your image I'm not sure if that would be asking for trouble, lol.
Stare
Kode Wrote:Well you can replace images with corrected ones directly in the denied logos section.

As for contacting the mod who denied your image I'm not sure if that would be asking for trouble, lol.
Yeah I think. I said that because I didn't understand my first denial. Then I reuploaded something which, I taught was correct but wasn't. The mod then re-denied the logo, and I finally understood. Lot of time wasting :p
But I agree with you, making this available could lead to some bad things Big Grin
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4