• 11(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
You got it right the 3rd time but the 2nd time you made it worse. :p
As I've said before we're bumping up the standards for clearart and I plan to stick to that.
Besides if we want to poke hikaricore with a stick - we just come here! :p

Only kidding pal, doing a great job keeping the shitty images out! Wink

--EDITED QUICK SMART!-- Smile
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
I gotta agree about bumping up the standarts. At least half of the cleararts are horrible. Is there anyway we could report the worsts ?

hikaricore Wrote:You got it right the 3rd time but the 2nd time you made it worse. :p
Didn't see that ground under him. I thought you meant I cut the white border around the logo >.<

[EDIT]
Almost every scrubs' season thumbs are duplicate. This is because there's 2 different collections on XBMCStuff (http://www.xbmcstuff.com/?x=1&id=24). Could someone delete the duplicates ?
http://fanart.tv/shows/?id=76156
Does the 'Vote' on the existing images report back someplace?
If we look through and find bad ones and thumbs down it, can it be checked?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Dear kazekaze,

Thank you for your contribution of anime logos, please either be bothered to read the denial notices
or just out of random coincidence align them properly on your own. Either way will work.

Your Friend,

The Bastard
I can not remember who is looking after building of the site, but would it be possible to remove denied images once you have uploaded a new one or allow end user to delete?
I suck so much that I have multiples of the same one, and it makes it hard to come back and know what the issue is that needs resolving.
Thanks!
@hikaricore

I just want to check something with you, you approved both of those logos was the Bethany one OK, or were you just sick of me Big Grin
Just it shows strange from my end, but unsure if that was due to the question mark being low.

I will do some more with the same settings I did for the last one, hopefully this issue is behind us and I can bash heaps out for you guys.
They both looked fine to me as far as alignment is concerned.
I only approved one of them, one of the other mods approved the first. :p
hikaricore Wrote:They both looked fine to me as far as alignment is concerned.
I only approved one of them, one of the other mods approved the first. :p

Thank fruck!
It's going to drive me crazy till I find out what the damn issue was, but that's the curse of the admin I guess. At least that plug in works, I'll start bashing them out now.
In fact now I should have a bit of time to update to the latest release!

Thanks for your patience, i know I didn't make it easy!
Im going to be changing the buttons to a like/star/whatever that you can click for your favourites and a report for crap images.

UserInterface: I'm going to add a delete option for mods so that they can delete duplicates etc at which point I can clear out your images if you want.

What we are going to do though is when an image is denied, give the original author a week to replace the image, after that time it will be available to anyone to replace and get attribution for, that's the whole point of being able to replace denied images.

Not 100% sure how i'm going to deal with it yet though.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:Im going to be changing the buttons to a like/star/whatever that you can click for your favourites and a report for crap images.

UserInterface: I'm going to add a delete option for mods so that they can delete duplicates etc at which point I can clear out your images if you want.

What we are going to do though is when an image is denied, give the original author a week to replace the image, after that time it will be available to anyone to replace and get attribution for, that's the whole point of being able to replace denied images.

Not 100% sure how i'm going to deal with it yet though.

I also had a thought, bit late but...
Maybe when we click upload, it should take you to a preupload page. where you can see the final result against the 4 background colours. Then if you still think it looks ok, click continue.
Sometimes, some look ok on my screen, but when previewed through firefox, they look crap.
I think this may just take the edge of what you have to deny. Maybe make it an option for the user, so those that are not having issue can continue with out the BS, but those of us that are having trouble can use it. Maybe, those of us that are having issue, or lots denied should have it forced, by the Mod.
Just my cents..
not a bad idea, I'll have a think about how it could be implemented. The main issue being you can't display it to the user till its been physically uploaded, but I suppose could just automatically delete it or something.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:not a bad idea, I'll have a think about how it could be implemented. The main issue being you can't display it to the user till its been physically uploaded, but I suppose could just automatically delete it or something.

Yeah I thought that, but removing it should save space on your server.
the down side is still useless trafffic, but the upside is less mod work.. i think..
I still don't think that my control panal is updating.
I can see a few that were approved (about 3-4) on the main page of fanart.tv but they still show as pending in my control panal.

Is this normal, or a bug?
Which ones? You might have submitted duplicates.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4