• 14(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Hi guys,

really cool site, since it's not really a feature request I thought I ask here:

Is it possible to remove the "W3 Total Cache" info at the end of each xml (it's wasting bandwith for no good reason Wink) or is this a requirement of the plugin.

Quote:<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: http://www.w3-edge.com/wordpress-plugins/

Minified using disk
Page Caching using disk (enhanced) (request URI contains query)
Object Caching 120/146 objects using disk

Served from: fanart.tv @ 2010-12-27 00:19:58
-->

thx
hikaricore Wrote:As long as nothing is cut off we do NOT require right and left edge padding.

So my logo is cool and I should resubmit? Righto. Thought so! Smile
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DieBagger Wrote:Hi guys,

really cool site, since it's not really a feature request I thought I ask here:

Is it possible to remove the "W3 Total Cache" info at the end of each xml (it's wasting bandwith for no good reason Wink) or is this a requirement of the plugin.

thx

I'll look into it, I did set the plugin to ignore the api folder but doesnt appear to have done that
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Maybe it's a nice feature to be able to send messages to the submitters.
e.g. I want to ask somebody to make another version of a logo he submitted but he doesn't have an account on this forum.

It's probably there already but I can't find it because I'm still suffering for post-christmas trauma.
Love the new site...and have a suggestion:

Would it be possible to allow uploads of templates or at least a section where the submitter can include the details of their images?

Fonts are a pain to track down sometimes, and if a submitter decided to stop making images it would allow someone to make matching art easily.
Designers wanted!!
Ok, some of you may have followed the old clearlogos thread and know I'd been waiting a while to make this site, waiting for Sranshaft to do some designs for me, they never materialised and he's never on my IM to bug about it, so in the end I just jumped in myself, looked at some sites I liked, borrowed some ideas from here and there (thanks trakt.tv ;P) used a similar colour scheme to PhoneShop and arrived at where we are now.

However, I'm a developer, not a designer, trying to design as well as develop is really slowing down progress, and it's starting to show, the header section is getting cluttered and things aren't flowing as well as they should/could.

So this is a callout to any talented designers out there that might want to get involved.

Find a part of the site that could be done better, come up with some cool ideas, send me a PM with a mockup and your IM details (I can do, in order of preference, gtalk / msn / facebook chat), if you can't do IM still feel free to PM me, but i'd prefer people I can speak to over IM as email/PM is just too slow and disjointed.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Hi.
Found this tutorial on youtube and it is quite helpful in making cleararts and logo´s. The mans name is Gavin Hoey and he has several tutorials for photoshop.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PhotoGavin#p...-FUotAaR_4
Mad props to MarkAsRead for making a billion Sailor Moon cleararts. ^_^
Now I almost want a skin that allows the use of multiple cycling clearart images.
Sorry for posting all the dups, thats what I get for posting at 2 in the morning.

It would be handy if there was a way of deleting images you didn't intend to upload.
hikaricore Wrote:Mad props to MarkAsRead for making a billion Sailor Moon cleararts. ^_^
Now I almost want a skin that allows the use of multiple cycling clearart images.

That would indeed be a nice feature. Wink

That's what you get if you tell your girlfriend "Honey finds some images you'd like me to make into Clearart."

Hope she's happy now. Wink
Why is 24 in the Request list? I thought this was complete?

Request asks for this image to be done -

Weird!?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
Did find one poster on theTVDB.com that uses that image, so maybe....
I might abuse my moderator status, but it's for a good cause!

This is Clearart needs to be shown to the world!!!!!!!!!
Epic
Omg !!!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4