• 30(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Same, I think there's a problem with the show as it's disappeared from the requests and logos disappear when uploaded even though it says they've been submitted. Here's my latest revision -
Is it just for that show? As I see you have uploaded other ones today? Also it would be easier to troubleshoot this stuff on the IRC channel. I'll look into it in any case.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Yup just that show, nothing works from front or back end. Odd.
Fixed
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
I have added a new section to the backend of fanart.tv, if you log in, go to ClearART there is a section called Missing, this has all the TV Shows that have a ClearLOGO, but no ClearART, so if anyone is bored and/or wants something to do, feel free to start going through the list and help us to reduce the number of missing shows Smile
Kode Wrote:I have added a new section to the backend of fanart.tv, if you log in, go to ClearART there is a section called Missing, this has all the TV Shows that have a ClearLOGO, but no ClearART, so if anyone is bored and/or wants something to do, feel free to start going through the list and help us to reduce the number of missing shows Smile

Can't we make one for Logo's to?
MarkAsRead Wrote:Can't we make one for Logo's to?

Can do, but currently it's the cleararts that are massively lagging behind, there are currently 1940 shows that have clearlogos with no clearart.

*edit* 1950 now
Plus that would create a paradox.
There is now a facebook style chat bar on the bottom of the site, which should be easier for people to use than irc
Having issues with my hosts again, will be moving the site to a new host as soon as I can, so might not be accessible for a bit
Damn dirty apes!
So what am I supposed to do with my free time? Spend it with my family? :|
MarkAsRead Wrote:So what am I supposed to do with my free time? Spend it with my family? :|

Fortunately, it's all sorted Tongue

It's on a new server that has DDoS filtering and an unmetered 100mbit connection.

The source is also now properly versioned, which is something i've been meaning to do for a while Smile
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/fanart-tv/ any features requests / bugs / etc put them there, I'm trialing it for 30 days, if it's useful I'll keep it, its $19/month.

I'm already using assembla for version control of the code source.
Kode Wrote:Can do, but currently it's the cleararts that are massively lagging behind, there are currently 1940 shows that have clearlogos with no clearart.

*edit* 1950 now

Well over 2000 now. I'm pretty burned out on doing them and kinda feel like I'm fighting a losing battle as a couple are added for every one I get done so gonna help finish the missing logos and then hopefully the regular submitters will all start working on the cleararts with me.

Oh, and if anyone has the Prelo font collection PLEASE hook me up. Driving me mental trying to find it.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4