• 31(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
BlueNZ Wrote:Well over 2000 now. I'm pretty burned out on doing them and kinda feel like I'm fighting a losing battle as a couple are added for every one I get done so gonna help finish the missing logos and then hopefully the regular submitters will all start working on the cleararts with me.

Oh, and if anyone has the Prelo font collection PLEASE hook me up. Driving me mental trying to find it.

That's because every time a ClearLOGO is requested, and someone fulfils it without doing a ClearART (this affects tv thumb / season thumb as well) for it also, it gets added to the ClearART missing list (as well as the tv thumb and season thumb list)
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Initial support for music fanart has been added, please bear with me though as there is still a fair bit to do.

Also currently you can't see your submissions, there is no feedback for successful upload, and a host of other small things.

cdART: images should be 1000 x 1000px, if you can't find a decent image at this size consider creating one, I have attached a template PSD here: http://fanart.tv/resources/fanart-cd-template-v2.psd it should get you started.

Artist Backgrounds: Images should be 1920 x 1080px, they should also be of very high quality, we don't want to add crap quality images.

Album covers: This is currently set at 1000 x 1000px but I am open to suggestion for this, it seems like there are a lot more high quality disc images than there are album covers, so might need to drop this to 500 x 500px
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:Initial support for music fanart has been added, please bear with me though as there is still a fair bit to do.

Also currently you can't see your submissions, there is no feedback for successful upload, and a host of other small things.

cdART: images should be 1000 x 1000px, if you can't find a decent image at this size consider creating one, I have attached a template PSD here: https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=e...y=CKfFxJkF it's not great, but should get you started (If anyone wants to create a better one, please do and send me it)

Artist Backgrounds: Images should be 1920 x 1080px, they should also be of very high quality, we don't want to add crap quality images.

Album covers: This is currently set at 1000 x 1000px but I am open to suggestion for this, it seems like there are a lot more high quality disc images than there are album covers, so might need to drop this to 500 x 500px
Hi Kode, i've got a CD Template that I use for my CDArt just how can I send it to you?
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
You can stick it on google docs and send me the link if you want Smile

*edit* leepenny has kindly offered to share his template https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=e...y=COeHzLsC

I will also put a link on the cdart page when I get a chance.

I have also updated my template https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=e...y=CPG8w9MH

It allows you to just add images/text and will automatically cut out the bits that need cutting.
I see the sight was moved to new servers but is it up for everyone? i live in Hong Kong and have not been able to access the site for weeks now. down for me as of this post.

TIA
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
PilGrim Wrote:I see the sight was moved to new servers but is it up for everyone? i live in Hong Kong and have not been able to access the site for weeks now. down for me as of this post.

TIA

I can only assume its an issue with the DNS of your provider.

Can you ping the site? (even if you can't, that's not an issue, ICMP traffic is probably blocked)

Can you tracert the site?

Does Hong Kong go through the great firewall of China?

There are 5 people logged in on the site at this very moment.

Also we only moved to the new server like a week ago, so if you have been having problems for weeks that must be something different.

Have you tried through a proxy?
Kode Wrote:I can only assume its an issue with the DNS of your provider.

Can you ping the site? (even if you can't, that's not an issue, ICMP traffic is probably blocked)

Can you tracert the site?

Does Hong Kong go through the great firewall of China?

There are 5 people logged in on the site at this very moment.

Also we only moved to the new server like a week ago, so if you have been having problems for weeks that must be something different.

Have you tried through a proxy?

Hi Kode,

Hong Kong is not part of the great China firewall, we are firewall free.

will try a proxy this weekend. maybe the .tv domain has been blocked somehow?

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\>ping fanart.tv

Pinging fanart.tv [72.20.57.193] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 72.20.57.193:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

C:\>tracert fanart.tv

Tracing route to fanart.tv [72.20.57.193]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
2 17 ms 19 ms 19 ms pcd-lkt9-1-rx.netvigator.com [##.##.###.###] (Took my ip out)
3 17 ms 18 ms 19 ms n219076125238.netvigator.com [219.76.125.238]
4 18 ms * 21 ms pcd507254.netvigator.com [218.102.39.254]
5 26 ms 18 ms 19 ms 63.218.61.197
6 176 ms 177 ms 179 ms abovenet.ge5-3.br02.sjo01.pccwbtn.net [63.218.7.
34]
7 177 ms 179 ms 179 ms xe-3-0-0.er2.sjc2.us.above.net [64.125.30.177]
8 196 ms 210 ms 180 ms xe-0-1-0.cr2.sjc2.us.above.net [64.125.28.22]
9 187 ms 193 ms 186 ms xe-2-1-0.cr2.lax112.us.above.net [64.125.26.29]

10 184 ms 184 ms 184 ms xe-0-1-0.er2.lax112.us.above.net [64.125.30.249]

11 187 ms 186 ms 262 ms 64.124.161.210.allocated.above.net [64.124.161.2
10]
12 183 ms 189 ms 184 ms edge13-ge.lax1.staminus.net [72.20.0.13]
13 189 ms 185 ms 188 ms aggr-sw1-10ge.irv1.staminus.net [72.20.0.40]
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 * * * Request timed out.
23 * * * Request timed out.
24 * * * Request timed out.

Any thoughts?

Cheers
Windows 7 Pro, Intel Core2 Quad 2.33 ghz, 4 gig ram, 15TB unRaid Server
That is very odd, you are getting to the server (it's hosted by staminus)
If you PM me you IP I can ask my host, apparently a lot of asian pacific ranges are blocked due to abuse
A bit confused here. Rad_ submitted a logo which has now apparently been submitted by Kode

And my two logos have been denied as not being high enough quality -

Just wondering why...
Actually the logo attributed to me was submitted by hikaricore, he couldn't get the upload working, so I took the logo he was trying to upload and tried myself and it worked. I guess he just approved the one I put up instead of deleting it and uploading it himself.

Having a quick look, none of the images look great, but that is obviously on purpose, however I'd say that your ones have poor edges, the outer glow makes them look worse than they need to, the colour looks wrong and Rad_s one looks a bit washed out, but those are just observations based on a quick look, I could be wrong Smile
Hi Kode, Thanks for your quick reply on the other thread.
I'm not sure how to configure my connexion so that it uses a proxy only to connect to fanart.tv.

Is there a way for your provider to unblock New-Caledonia so that we guys can use your amazing website? We're only a few Xbmc users here, no way that we can abuse...
IP should look like this 202.22.XXX.XX

Thanks mate!
Hi Babel, wasn't abuse from xbmc users, was general attacks on the server, before we started hosting with them.

I will ask, he's been very good with allowing specific ranges, not sure he will allow a whole class B subnet though.

If you pm me your IP address I'll make sure you can at least get on Smile

Babal Wrote:Hi Kode, Thanks for your quick reply on the other thread.
I'm not sure how to configure my connexion so that it uses a proxy only to connect to fanart.tv.

Is there a way for your provider to unblock New-Caledonia so that we guys can use your amazing website? We're only a few Xbmc users here, no way that we can abuse...
IP should look like this 202.22.XXX.XX

Thanks mate!
BlueNZ Wrote:A bit confused here. Rad_ submitted a logo which has now apparently been submitted by Kode

Just wondering why...

Kode Wrote:Actually the logo attributed to me was submitted by hikaricore, he couldn't get the upload working, so I took the logo he was trying to upload and tried myself and it worked. I guess he just approved the one I put up instead of deleting it and uploading it himself.

Having a quick look, none of the images look great, but that is obviously on purpose, however I'd say that your ones have poor edges, the outer glow makes them look worse than they need to, the colour looks wrong and Rad_s one looks a bit washed out, but those are just observations based on a quick look, I could be wrong Smile

Mine was denied for not being "high enough quality".
pass
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4