• 36(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Thanks Kode. I just thought it was maybe my computer, is been acting weird all day. Keep up the good work. Smile
I noticed the Donate button appeared in last couple of days. I donated £20 (30 USD$)

I hope other people will give even $5 to support this great website and wonderful resource. If you can't contribute financially, do a logo, make a clearart, have a go.

If you've benefited, try and give something back. Let's keep this great site going and thriving and even take it further (logos and cleararts for movies? cleararts for music?) It's all possible if enough people are prepared to have a go.
Hi jacktyler, thanks for the support, it's much appreciated, especially the images you have been contributing.

To all, I have been working on a massive project at work, so have had next to no time to work on the site, however, I'm not far off completing the project, so I hope to have the time getting stuck in again with the site code.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode, your work is really appreciated. I've noticed Leepenny is missing in action. We want him back! If you're reading this LeePenny, I think you're a genius. PURE GENIUS. Sometimes it feels like a thankless task doing logos and cleararts. I for one, have loads of your logos running on my HTPC. And I really appreciate them and I appreciate you.

Thumbs up to everyone that dares to try Smile
one more thing, it's not fair to expect Leepenny to meet all your your requests. Poor guy must be burnt out from trying. Lee's logos are pure brilliant. I don't think people understand how much work and time he puts into them. LeePenny, I want you to have a break, but I want you to come back as soon as possible. I miss you. Smile
What's the maximum file size for cdart?
Did find something like 640kb or so? And it must be preferably 1000x1000 px
I have about 200 cdarts that are not available on fanart.tv
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
640kb sounds about right, it will tell you if it's too big when you upload.

Please use the template available on the cdart page to ensure consistency, otherwise, you help will be appreciated, thanks.

*edit* There is also a tutorial linked underneath the template that will help get the most out of the template.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:640kb sounds about right, it will tell you if it's too big when you upload.

Please use the template available on the cdart page to ensure consistency, otherwise, you help will be appreciated, thanks.

*edit* There is also a tutorial linked underneath the template that will help get the most out of the template.

Already use that templete however can't get the filesize under control.
Maybe something not mentioned in the GIMP tutorial?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ahh, you are using Gimp.

I didn't do the GIMP template or tutorial, so I'm not 100% sure, but in photoshop, a combination of posterize and surface blur work really well.

I think GIMP has posterize as well, but I'm not sure if you can target a specific layer with it (i.e. in Photoshop you can just do it to the cover layer leaving the outer and inner ring alone).
Great work on adding the Music stuff peeps. Now comes the time I would like to take advantage. How do I get these Album covers automatically downloaded to my Music collection as folder.jpg's...?
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
DejaVu Wrote:Great work on adding the Music stuff peeps. Now comes the time I would like to take advantage. How do I get these Album covers automatically downloaded to my Music collection as folder.jpg's...?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=77031
I had a feeling you was going to say that.
I've tried CD Art Manager and it crashes my HTPC. Sad
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
When did you last try it? giftie is constantly updating it.

As far as I know, the cdart manager is currently the only automated way to do it, otherwise its a manual job which is a pain.

I installed the latest version today and updated my pre-eden version to the latest one and everything worked fine, so maybe give that a try.
I'm not going to go to Eden as I have other bits that are not Eden enabled yet.

I installed CD Art Manager 1.4.3, but got a bit confused with some of the settings.

I think an explanation of the settings would a great idea (I'll request it in it's thread if I mess it up again).

It also seems to try to get the CD Art's for my Artists which are in Compilations (of which, I have loads!).

I've just changed the Tags to Various Artists in AlbumArtist Tag and marked them as Compilations. I've just had to try and clean out my library completely and try and add it again due to faults with my Tags.

Lots of hassle this album business!
Lol, yeah, the music library is quite a pain, I've started running my albums through musicbrainz picard before adding to my xbmc library.

If you do use picard though, you will get best results doing a single album at a time, getting that right and saving it before starting another, loading lots of albums at once and trying to do it turned into a massive mess.

The way I do it is.

1. Start program
  2. Click add folder, and find the album folder
  3. Right click on the Unmatched files and click cluster
  4. Right click on the Cluster and click lookup

Most of the time this works fine. If it loads the tracks into different albums (on the right hand side) you can just drag them into the correct one.

I also have the settings set up to rename the files and save locally in my music folder so the files are clean of any other crap that might be in the folder.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4