• 43(current)
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs
Quote:If all else fails, go to thetvdb.com, find the show you are looking for, and type its id into our search bar, this will add the show to our database.

I tried to do that for 'Life's too short' (id=249698) but the show is not added to database.
Same here. Tried several time but no luck.
Hallo K3
ID: 249995
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
sergiocos Wrote:
I tried to do that for 'Life's too short' (id=249698) but the show is not added to database.

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Same here. Tried several time but no luck.
Hallo K3
ID: 249995

http://fanart.tv/topic/cant-add/

http://fanart.tv/topic/cannot-find-show/#post-769

http://fanart.tv/topic/adding-music-artists/#post-949
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
I'm using Aeon MQ3 and I see that there are a few clear logos missing in my xbmc that is there on your website. How do I fix this?
you can always download them from the site put them in the show folder and rename them logo.png
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Kode Wrote:you can always download them from the site put them in the show folder and rename them logo.png
Great, thanks Smile

This doesn't seem to work when I want to change from an uglier logo to a better looking one though it worked perfectly for the ones without logos.

One bug. Since I sratred using this XBMC has now started lisating both the Knight Rider shows even though the only one I've got is the one from 2008. Not the one with David Hasslehoff. Both of them have the episodes from the 2008 version listed though.
The old logo will be cached, it will eventually switch to the new one, someone else will probably be able to tell you how to update it quicker.
Thanks. Great site. Even uploaded some stuff.
Server is having some hardware replaced so the site is currently down, hopefully it wont be for too long.
Question. Is there a way to become trusted with a certain area of fanart such as ClearLOGOs? I mean if you uploaded for example 20 ClearLOGOs without being rejected you could mark a person a trusted and check his logo after accepting it or not at all.
Yeah, by becoming a moderator and helping out by approving / denying other peoples images as well Wink the new site allows people to be moderators of specific areas or a global mod, having said that, the general rule of thumb is that even moderators get their uploads approved by other mods.

On the new site mods who have been inactive for over a month (or two, not decided on all the details yet) will automatically have their mod status removed but they are free to re-apply when they have more spare time.
Kode Wrote:Yeah, by becoming a moderator and helping out by approving / denying other peoples images as well Wink the new site allows people to be moderators of specific areas or a global mod, having said that, the general rule of thumb is that even moderators get their uploads approved by other mods.

IMO that is best you will get checked by others. Not that they would deliver a bad job however you may get some positive critics on how to improve some things.
I added this show to TVDB yesterday

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=253730&lid=8

And found it on fanart.tv using the ID, but I am not able to upload any ClearLOGOs. It loads a bit when I click upload and then nothing happens.
Please tell me - how should i use it in XBMC? Is there any plugin repo or how should i "turn" it up?
evidence87 Wrote:Please tell me - how should i use it in XBMC? Is there any plugin repo or how should i "turn" it up?

Depends on what you are looking for?
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv - Request and share ClearLOGO, ClearART and more Fan Artwork / Thumbs4