Creating "Please Insert Disk" video clip for offline files
I'd like to create a short, static "Please Insert Disk" video clip for my offline DVDs and BDs. I created a 1-frame video with a free timelapse video creator, but it doesn't work with XBMC (works with Zoomplayer).

Is there a free tool which I could use to create such a clip from a 1080p JPEG image, or a free ready-made clip online? I'd prefer one for Blurays, one for DVDs.
Star 
Ember Media Manager used to have an offline plugin, it used whatever static image you had (usually a fanart) and you could add text floating across the screen, prompting you to insert disk # or whatever you wanted to say. Features for time, font, transparency... saved off a a small 'holder video' for your offline movies for XBMC with these attributes.

I'm not sure if the latest still supports this plugin, but it's worth a shot.

Otherwise it's movie maker...
I used to have a python script that would do that back in the day. It would take movie names and disc numbers via csv file and spit out 5sec clips that would be named the movie and display "Please insert Disc X"

it was called offline-creator. Ill search my hard drives to see if i have a copy still, but i doubt it. I just had a format 2 weeks ago and doubt i backed it up as i didnt use it anymore. But i will look Smile

Cheers!
wyild1 Wrote:I used to have a python script that would do that back in the day. It would take movie names and disc numbers via csv file and spit out 5sec clips that would be named the movie and display "Please insert Disc X"

it was called offline-creator. Ill search my hard drives to see if i have a copy still, but i doubt it. I just had a format 2 weeks ago and doubt i backed it up as i didnt use it anymore. But i will look Smile

Cheers!

This program is here.
OfflineCreator

I alså want this to work. But I can`t get it to work at all..
Istarts the first time.. And the nothing... It kills me..
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating "Please Insert Disk" video clip for offline files0