• 117(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2015-02-02, 15:48)Popeye Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 15:40)theman480 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 10:05)Popeye Wrote: Eh? If it works perfectly, then you have managed to enter the key...

I am sorry Popeye, i mean i can see all the categories of the site, but i cant find the place to put the key.

I still don't understand you. In newznab addon settings you have one line for key and one for id per site tab...

I dont know why but there is no key line here:

Aha, that's because I have messed up the label texts Big Grin . Where is says Site 1, you should add your key...
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
(2015-02-02, 16:12)Popeye Wrote: Aha, that's because I have messed up the label texts Big Grin . Where is says Site 1, you should add your key...

Ok thanks! When i put the api key, categories gone, if i click in my movies i have malformed error.
Its working now! I changed the site id to a random number(45) but a lot of movies does not play, i have "No playable media found" error :C
Yes, that's because of rar file name scrambling. I have a fix soon...
(2015-02-02, 17:05)Popeye Wrote: Yes, that's because of rar file name scrambling. I have a fix soon...

Best xbmc addon ever! Thank you Popeye!
I have found some issues with tempfiles breaking pneumatic on android. I will fix this soon. Par2 renaming is going great, soon done...
Yay!! Can't wait!
Hey Popeye

Ive been using your plugin for awhile and it was working great until it auto updated...

So after it updated, I re-entered all of my API stuff... and when I go to play a video in NewzNab ... it says "request to SABNzb succeeded, waiting for nzb download" and keeps counting seconds ./... after a few seconds a box pops up saying to select the download directory (and it shows the name of the correct directory) so select it... and it goes back to couning seconds

I see where SABNzb is downloading the files, but it seems like Newsnab isnt starting the video...

Any help would be great!
(2015-02-06, 21:21)soljarag Wrote: Hey Popeye

Ive been using your plugin for awhile and it was working great until it auto updated...

So after it updated, I re-entered all of my API stuff... and when I go to play a video in NewzNab ... it says "request to SABNzb succeeded, waiting for nzb download" and keeps counting seconds ./... after a few seconds a box pops up saying to select the download directory (and it shows the name of the correct directory) so select it... and it goes back to couning seconds

I see where SABNzb is downloading the files, but it seems like Newsnab isnt starting the video...

Any help would be great!

Re-entered? Hmm, you should just have had to add the url... The popup seems like you have some issues with the incomplete dir. Check you have added it correctly. If it doesnt work, enable debug logging for pneumatic (its addon settings) and pm me the details..
Par2 scrambled rars now only takes 10-15s extra. Some cleanup to do before release..
Soljarag, I had a similar issue and it turned out to be the length of the filename. In sabnzbd go to config, then go to special, scroll to the bottom and as a test try changing the folder_max_length to something like 255 and see if your problem is resolved.
working great, thanks... Smile

btw, anyone managed to work with omgwtf?
Hey,

I tried increasing the folder length, but that didnt help

If I go in the pneumatic program, and click on "incomplete" folder... I can see it fine.,..

I enabled the debug mode, but can't find where the debug file is..... where is it located on Android?

Thanks
The debug info is in the kodi.log file.
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11