• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
ghostelement Wrote:No plans to build in SMB folder browsing? I really don't want to have to map a drive just for this.

No, have spent a few hours trying to get it to work. From my understanding smb paths for plugins will not be supported in the next XBMC release. You are free to contribute if you really want it Big Grin
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Question 
Popeye Wrote:No, have spent a few hours trying to get it to work. From my understanding smb paths for plugins will not be supported in the next XBMC release. You are free to contribute if you really want it Big Grin

Ouch! I really wanted to see this. Can I not select a path from my Videos sources? I don't need to browse samba directly, rather I need to browse the paths in my Videos sources (which happen to be samba shares).
pairdime Wrote:Ouch! I really wanted to see this. Can I not select a path from my Videos sources? I don't need to browse samba directly, rather I need to browse the paths in my Videos sources (which happen to be samba shares).

Yes, that should be possible. Try 0.0.7, did a change that might help. On my win7 install I can select mounted network drives and on my linux I can select a mounted nfs share so it should work..
Popeye Wrote:Shouldn't be any problems with SAB on another machine. Regarding the incomplete dir I'll look into changing the setting to allow you to add a smb share but right now I got some more important things to fix. Can you try doing a mount in fstab?
Thanks for the tip about shypike but I'm already in discussions ;D

Look at the bottom of the site, there you have a RSS Help Big Grin

okay I'm an idiot, but can you please explain exactly what "id i" on rss help page isHuh
icehouze Wrote:okay I'm an idiot, but can you please explain exactly what "id i" on rss help page isHuh

I tend to agree Wink
Seriously, you see this line "Add this string to your feed URL...." with text like "&i=12345&r=1234134176758612876123768" the i is the numbers after the = and before the ampersand &, thus 12345 in this example. I leave r for you to solve Wink
first of all, great work man! keep it up.

i've installed and setup your script and it works great, except once the download is finished sabnzb moves the rars to the complete folder wich leads to xbmc stopping playback at one point.
this probably is because i didnt't set "allow_streaming" in the sabnzb.ini. but when i do set that couchpotato and sickbeard will stop right?
well is there a way to get the best of both worlds? your script and couchpotato and sickbeard?

thanks for the help

bye phoboss
phoboss Wrote:first of all, great work man! keep it up.

this probably is because i didnt't set "allow_streaming" in the sabnzb.ini. but when i do set that couchpotato and sickbeard will stop right?
well is there a way to get the best of both worlds? your script and couchpotato and sickbeard?

You are right about allow_streaming, this has to be set to stop SABnzbd from moving the files.
There is a way to get both worlds, just as I described in the first post of this thread, the default post processing has to be +Delete or +Repair or +Unpack.
The allow_streaming flag only comes into action if the post processing is set to Download.
It works for me and I hope you get it to work too.
Question 
Users! Anyone using the addon in "download" mode, where the select action is download and context menu mode is stream?

I have run into some troubles when implementing autoplay and was thinking of just allowing download through the context menu...
Auto play
nice!
Got an idea about playing something while waiting for the first rar. You could have a folder of small clips and these could be randomly selected and played...?
Or maybe I should hook up with a advertiser and stream commercials Big Grin ?
stream sample?
pairdime Wrote:stream sample?

Well that would be counteractive since we then have to get the sample first Big Grin . Just wanted to get more of a movie feeling instead of a boring second counter...
I have made Nzb.su to a example add-on that extends plugin.video.nzbs. Using this as a base it should be fairly simple to develop support for your favorite nzb site.

Fork the source or download the 0.0.1 zip, plugin.video.nzbsu

From next release of nzbs I plan to remove the integrated support for nzb.su and rely on this new extension instead. Grab the 0.0.2 version with auto import of settings from plugin.video.nzbs.
Hello Popeye! Thanks for our hard work Smile just updated to 0.0.9 Smile loving it!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11