Forum search broken?
No matter what string I search, the following message gets expelled:

Code:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /var/www/forum/search.php on line 1155

Something wrong?

h.udo
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
works fine for me...
-stoli-
Like the message is trying to say in it's own computery way, there is a parameter set on the server side of the search that limits the results to a certain size because of memory limitations.

For me, I get this when I stupidly include "xbmc" in the search string, because basically every thread on the forum will turn up if you do this.
It must be that.

I was searching for 'xbmc 100% core usage'.

h.udo
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I thought you may have posted this because of all the PS3 threads that keep turning up.

Big Grin

-Wes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forum search broken?0