• 8(current)
[RELEASE] crackle.com
Hi pmolson,

The addon I have made changes is not available in any repo.You have to download the file I posted earlier and choose the option in XBMC 'Install from zip file'.
Thank You Sir! It's working like a charm!
Sorry to be a pain................. @foreverguest, - "You have to download the file I posted earlier and choose the option in XBMC 'Install from zip file'.

Where exactly is that file?
Post #99.
(2013-02-17, 17:02)foreverguest Wrote: Hi pmolson,

The addon I have made changes is not available in any repo.You have to download the file I posted earlier and choose the option in XBMC 'Install from zip file'.

Thank you for your work and newatv2user before you as my Crackle plugin will not even open.

Works very well as far as I can tell.
Crackle 1 and crackle 2 not working for me, I get script errors on both. On ATV2 (Frodo) in the UK, can anyone point me in the right direction please?
Please try with the newatv2user version:
https://www.box.com/s/d59b63d89b92656151a0

Let me know if it works for you.
Selecting browse is giving me script error, can anyone confirm this?

Code:
File "L:\Users\Uta\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.crackle2\default.py", line 825, in <module>
                                                BrowseDirectory(mode)
                                              File "L:\Users\Uta\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.crackle2\default.py", line 505, in BrowseDirectory
                                                Mediaitem.Url = sys.argv[0] + "?url=" + urllib.quote_plus(Url) + "&mode=" + str(Mediaitem.Mode) + "&name=" + urllib.quote_plus(Title)
                                              File "L:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1230, in quote_plus
                                                s = quote(s, safe + ' ')
                                              File "L:\Program Files\XBMC\system\python\Lib\urllib.py", line 1224, in quote
                                                res = map(safe_map.__getitem__, s)
                                            KeyError: (u'\xe9',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:56:34 T:2008   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.crackle2/?mode=30&name=Browse&url
14:56:34 T:2008   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.crackle2/?mode=30&name=Browse&url) failed
14:56:34 T:1024  NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
(2013-07-02, 17:44)foreverguest Wrote: Please try with the newatv2user version:
https://www.box.com/s/d59b63d89b92656151a0

Let me know if it works for you.

It works, thank you!
I cannot get the "browse" and "search" features working. I get a cracke2 addon error.
This is an AWESOME plugin (especially for PPC Mac users, with Flash support being what it is for us). The only thing that is weird is that when I click on Movies or Shows, it only shows the first page of titles. At the bottom right corner, it shows on the movies, as an example, 1 of 4, but there seems to be no way to go on to the later pages. Is this fixable?

Thanks Again!!
I have found a bug in the search feature, try this one:
https://app.box.com/s/8rhraqyr4qx0vi713bts

Haven't found anything wrong in 'browse' if you still see any errors please send your xbmc.log.

(2013-07-08, 19:26)pdlibrary Wrote: I cannot get the "browse" and "search" features working. I get a cracke2 addon error.

Hi,

I can browse the following pages scrolling down the current page.

(2013-07-25, 00:10)artphotodude Wrote: This is an AWESOME plugin (especially for PPC Mac users, with Flash support being what it is for us). The only thing that is weird is that when I click on Movies or Shows, it only shows the first page of titles. At the bottom right corner, it shows on the movies, as an example, 1 of 4, but there seems to be no way to go on to the later pages. Is this fixable?

Thanks Again!!
This version does not work for me at all (Windows)

http://pastebin.com/DrsWqdnh
Probably your country is not supported in the addon.

Could you provide the country from where you are accessing Crackle?
Unfortunately you are right, I'm in Germany and your version of Crackle is geoblocked (working with Hotspot Shield running in the background), Crackle2 wasn't.

Could you by any chance add proxy support like in Free Cable and Canada on Demand?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] crackle.com1