Few tweaking questions
Hey! Really like the simplicity of the Simplicity skin Wink

Few things bug me though;

1) I want to add a link on the homepage straight into a video plugin. If I go into Settings> Skin> Addons> and then add a plugin (plugin.video.icefilms is what I'm trying) it doesn't seem to change anything? I have done something similar in the Night skin and it adds to the homepage fine.

2) I'm mostly going to stream from icefilms, so don't need the Movie library on the home. To remove it I've had to create a fake movie file, add it to the db and then hide.

3) Is it just me or does the weather icons not show on the home? It seems to say the day, then there's a gap, then the 'weather' e.g. sunny, high low etc. Shouldn't there be icons in the gap that correspond to the weather?

4) if you are browsing the tv guide, then press up to view the full info, there's no indication as to which day is highlighted. For example, I only have 30 rock in the week, on thursday, so I press up (monday) and there's no indication that Monday is selected. I then press right 3 times to get to thursday and 30 rock is highlighted. It's confusing that you can't tell unless you have a record for that day

5) Kinda goes against the skin a bit, but is there a way to turn off the TV Guide link when browsing tv shows? I mean when you press right and the guide shows up....

Any work-arounds would be appreciated (especially for the first)

Hope that all makes sense....

Oh and I'm running the 2.2 release (I think), on Dhama, on an ATV2

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Few tweaking questions - by scottjwalker - 2011-04-28, 13:36
[No subject] - by igotdvds - 2011-04-28, 15:40
[No subject] - by scottjwalker - 2011-04-29, 10:42
[No subject] - by ezkimo - 2011-11-06, 11:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few tweaking questions0