Cached thumbnails
So im manually setting all my artwork since im using the night theme and it takes advantage of logos, clearart and landscape thumbnails. Reason im manually setting it because i cant get the logo downloader script to work. anyways not a big deal.

So ive got the manual setting of the artwork down pact. download image from fanart.tv and change the file names to logo.png, landscape.jpg etc etc

so there all working fine except for one. For one perticular TV show, the original thumbnail is displaying for the main menu aswell as for all the seasons. Its the original thumbnail from thetvdb and since im using landscape views its all stretched and looks like shit.

I've deleted the folder.jpg file from the root directory aswell as remove the source library, clean the library, readd the library, reset the content and redownload all the metadata and artwork from thetvdb, yet still it shows up with the old stretched thumbnail instead of the landscape file ive downloaded manually from fanart.tv

Because of this i believe the problem is that the image has been cached. I've found some info in the xbmc wiki page about deleting cache thumbnails unfortunately i have no idea how to use SQL and thus i cant search the textures.db file to locate the original cached source of the thumbnail. and i cant manually find the cache file cos there are a zillion cached images.

How do i delete this dam'd cached thumbnail picture?

Messages In This Thread
Cached thumbnails - by Erwino - 2011-05-10, 11:55
[No subject] - by ronie - 2011-05-10, 12:09
[No subject] - by Erwino - 2011-05-10, 12:23
[No subject] - by ronie - 2011-05-10, 12:39
[No subject] - by Erwino - 2011-05-10, 12:58
[No subject] - by ronie - 2011-05-10, 13:07
[No subject] - by Erwino - 2011-05-10, 14:35
[No subject] - by ronie - 2011-05-10, 14:42
[No subject] - by fional - 2011-07-05, 20:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cached thumbnails0